The “NEW” Edition. January 2013

vvp470

January 2013 THE NEW EDITION

Articles include:

Happy New Year

filed under op-ed I look at what I think 2013 will bring. There will be various follow up posts attached to this as I make an attempt to bang out what I want this new incarnation of me to be.

The New Presidential term

filed under op-ed and politics this article will make some predictions and observations, list some hopes and raise some questions.

A New Vision

This quickie will introduce folks to the “newness” of this site. The two salient concepts being what it came from,in2thefray, and what it is about now,spheres. ** also tips on how to navigate the new site.

The NEW’S thus far

links and excerpts from a wide spectrum of sources displaying the stories we’ve seen and those we’ve missed and my take on it all.

The “New” way of looking at government?

This will kick off a mini-series of posts that looks at the US government and the public through the public health lens.

Two NEW Weapons that are kind a Scary

If you see this post but not the others…you are not crazy. They are forthcoming on the 11th.

Damn this is ambitious. Unlike your structure here, mine can only be called random sh*t. 🙂

I’m looking forward to it.

the flip side is you have some active threads. alas I won’t get all thread envy and I’ll try to explore my inner creative Alfie who is oh so often repressed. Thanks.

4. Raji says:

Alfie, glad to see you back. I like the layout of the new blog however it is a bit hard to navigate until I read through everything and found I could click on “Articles”. I assumed that Monday Mount Up was the home page but there was no link to follow. I assume at this point I then have to go to “Articles”?
    You might want to make it a bit easier to navigate.

yeah I’m going to do a revision that should streamline things. The way it is now is due to the wordpress theme.

@ Raji & others: if you return to this thread or find yourself on this page somehow the post has been updated. The six articles listed here are actual links to the articles themselves. Check them out at your leisure.

7. Raji says: