Quick Frays: Rutherford Lawson and his Party

I like Rutherford Lawson. He is one of my oldest “e”cquaintances and I hope he feels the same way. With that said he and his are gearing up for an election that will open about a billion cans of crazy. Of course me and those more of my leaning are suiting up as well and both sides recognize to varying levels the importance of what is unfolding.

With that said I wanted to give advance notice that no matter how it goes I am committed to maintaining a level of civility but must also state that I am equally committed to be unapologetic in the manner I speak up for my ideals and all that I feel is so important for the United States of America.

Alfie

1. who? says:

Crazy – we saw it full tilt in Iowa. And the bozos are just getting started.

Thing is I doubt you’re honest enough to point that at what will coming from your side inthe presidential and congressional races.

So I have finally snapped something related to this post.

Rutherford enjoys a far more successful wordpress blog than I do. The cornerstone of this is the healthy comment count generated by about 10 regulars.
    One of these guys is Poolman. A truther douchebag from Arizona. I have met a number of disingenuous folks on the web and he surely rates a most guilty.

People like him get banned here. I’ve now banned myself from Rutherfords since I can’t play the game of tolerating lying truther douches.(pool not R)

The guy is that rare hybrid of rubber and lye. Truth and facts bounce off him yet his crap burns into you causing great discomfort and rage. Ironically your responses only bounces off the guy.Rinse lather repeat. It is an exercise in futility.
    I shall not be missed methinks but that’s cool.

Well, two things. First regarding your main post, it sounded a lot like Newt Gingrich — “I will be civil but that will not prevent me from speaking the truth”. We will now witness tonight and tomorrow, Newt unleash a can of whupass on Mitt Romney. Should be interesting.

Of course Alfie, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Our country is circling the drain and what we need more than ever is honest discourse. As civil as possible, but brutally honest. So I applaud the sentiment of the main post.

Second, regarding your “defection” from my place, yes, you will be missed. 🙂

I’m wavering……… There be threads there begging for me to speak up :))

Well you know what they say regarding my threads … no one can eat just one. 🙂

I am glad Alfie that you would indeed keep Poolman from polluting this blog. Smart man and it provides incentive to frequent here more often.

Dawg is bad enough – but it least his posts are kept to a minimum of disruption and I doubt even he could count himself as serious material. I would hypothesize that Dawg is probably somewhere between entering the gate and circling the pond in the pasture. Hardly material worth mocking.

I agree. Poolman is possibly the most disingenuous poster I have ever read. Douchebag truly doesn’t do justice, and Poolman played a part for me too to finally abandon R.L.’s blog after wasting way too much time there over the years. I had begin to notice that the only truly frequent conservative posters left were Tigre and myself. I deleted the bookmark today, removing the temptation of ever going back.

A New Year’s resolution…if I’m going to waste time, at least waste the time with people whose company you might enjoy, and whose opinions you find personally interesting.

If you were more frequent in your blogging, I predict this one would at a minimum be as popular given time. All you need is a few traveling posters with a big mouth, which is how Rutherford’s frequented traffic started.

Thanks Tex. Yeah I’m on vacation this coming week but otherwise have been blessed with being busy.
    I will say this though with hopes you would consider it. Guest posts can be a hassle for both parties involved;however,dropping a link or two** on hot topics or even off the wall topics can be interesting ways to initiate some discussion/discourse. A great example from you here once was the story about the essentially limitless supply of crystallized methane off the Carolina’s.
    So feel free to drop a link and comment. I could then post up, find a related image etc and we could see if folks show up and build on it. Just saying.

**keep in mind due to the spammers I have the filters set at 2 or more links get temporarily quarantined**