The Tri Post Monday Mount Up

#1. Barack Obama has planted the seeds for WWIII

Obama has set a precedent beyond even that of George W Bush. The Elitists, Progressives and Obamanites all look like the three little monkeys but it is our new reality.

#2. The Federation Generation

Sovereignty DOESN’T Matter and that pains me to no end. What Libya and beyond may mean.

#3. In2 International Predictions for the next 50 Years

I’m ready to jump in on some wild speculations. Hint….it doesn’t look good for the United States of America

UPDATED 1212PM

The three topics/titles are for forthcoming posts to be published on Monday 3/28/2011

1. bvilleyellowdog says:

1) If Obama does it it’s wrong. But the regressives cannot decide if he bombed Libya to late of too early – err it’s both – he’s always wrong DUH
    2) Iraq, Panama, Grenada , Vietnam – DUH
    3) What!!! No american exceptionalism? Commie pig. DUH.

You really need to get off the regressive Kock-up, Hate radio, Fuax, GOP-teabagger echo chamber thing. Big Brother is wrong.

on #1 you’re jumping to false conclusions but that is your mo anyway.
    On #2 you put forth info from a vacuum. I say this since you epically and constantly fail to utter your OWN thoughts
    #3 you continue to try to get ahead of an argument you have no fucking idea about and do nothing but squat and take the stereotypical proggie dog turd.
    As for your close as it pertains to being a thinly veiled personal attack.
    I listen to alternative rock radio,pop and classical. The station numbers if you want to look into them are.All are FM band: 95.5,92.9,93.7,104.1,89.7 and 99.5. Except for House I don’t watch Fox and some of the Biggest Brothers in the USA are leftist douchebags so…fuck you!

3. bvilleyellowdog says:

All regressives listen to the echo chamber – there are at least 40 branches – every regressive has at least 3 – they don’t all parrot the same line for nothing – they may actually think big brother think is thier own…

4. My take on “Barack Obama has planted the seeds for WWIII”: The last global superpower (U.S.) has now shown weakness and indecision on the global role of America. The jackals are now pouncing on each other lending to a global domino effect of disorder and chaos. That can lend itself to a long burning slow WWIII.

5. bvilleyellowdog says:

the real reason the regressives are afraid of the future – bleeding votes…
    Pretty hard to attract the fastest growing demographic when your party is full of bigots!

6. As long as the DNC is supported by the likes of Bill Maher, without repudiating his blatant anti-semitic rants sexism and bigotry , I say there’s just as many bigots on the left side of the aisle as the right.

Actually unlike the blacks the Latinos are more open to vote with a level of intelligence over blind loyalty. The population is currently trending (D) but they are also trending in areas that are (D) as a rule. Have no real central leadership (speaks to them not being mindless puppets) and with a best case scenario of representing less than a quarter of the population by 2050 your enthusiasm is false and misplaced. Dare I also remind ye of the Latinos acting as an invigorating force in social issues secondary to increases in Catholic and Evangelical Christian nature of the population set.
    All that is backed up by the same source you linked.

Two things … most pundits agree that the GOP is burning its bridges with Hispanics over immigration. Until they offer a kinder gentler attitude, Hispanics will either vote Dem or not at all.

Second, WWIII started on September 11, 2001. We formally announced the war on terror, which by definition can spring up virtually anywhere against a foe that can reconstitute itself at any time. The war is never ending and it is even a shape-shifting war. Here we are in Libya fighting a former friend and current tyrant with Al Qaeda on our side (for the time being). Scary times indeed as the entire Middle East implodes and we can’t tell the good guys from the bad anymore.

Alfie,

I’m not going to waste my time posting important stuff on Rutherford’s blog anymore, as important things mostly go unnoticed and unmentioned. Too much defense of the indefensible.

I think this is one of the most interesting articles I’ve read in quite some time – a piece of good news in an otherwise dreary world, and something that I believe would take care of many of our most pressing problems – available domestic energy.

Think how our world would change if we could ignore the Sauds? 😉

10. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Rutherford, the war on Libya doesn’t have anything to do with the GWOT. Libya was taken off the list of terrorist-sponsoring nations and Obama has not put it back on (even though I think it should not have been taken off).

That dog aint gonna hunt…

11. bvilleyellowdog says:

Yes please do take the Hispanic vote for granted – lookie over there – lookie….

The most ironic part is in fact that by some measures they are quite conservative – the regressives have screwed the pooch. As long as the regressives openly harbor bigots – rather then denouce them and boot them out – the bleeding will continue. Last time I looked they were still being invited as major speakers at regressive conventions, put on the air, published in the “main stream” regressive press.

12. bvilleyellowdog says:

“The population is currently trending (D) but they are also trending in areas that are (D) as a rule”

Like Texas! That is the funniest part – the most Hispanic growth is happening in the traditionally regressive racist South. A lot of those new electoral votes the regressives are counting on are going to be Blue!

Don’t worry Tex, I know your real motive. You just like hangin’ out with Dog. 🙂

Huck, I suppose you’re right that I’ve conflated two different things. The mideast meltdown and the war on terror are connected however because we do have to worry about who fills the vacuum of these overthrown dictatorships.

Rutherford, it is that I understand there’s far more important things to talk about on the R.L. blog. Huck’s incestuous relationship with the Great U.N. Whore, and the daily dose of Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, Michelle Bachman bashing are two of the more important topics at hand.

Who cares about breaking away from our problems in the Middle East by establishing an independent energy policy, when there’s Conservative misogyny to debate and doubling down on deflecting for President Epic Fail? 😉

I doubt that dog. In your demented hopes for GOP demise you forget/dismiss reality too much.
    The Texas electoral boost for example isn’t necessarily a sure thing for anyone,other than Texas. The current majority party ie the party that will draw the new district lines=(R) though.
    The majority population in Tx is white. Latinos blend via marriage,as do whites and this holds true outside of TX as well. Bottomline the numbers game still allows for strong two party politics.

Tex I found the story interesting. I am a pro energy independence guy and have said before we need ALL the possibilities we can tap. I’ll also say that in case anyone wants to poop on your link the USGS and DoE are also of the opinion that methane hydrates are an exciting prospect.

Rutherford I’d agree there are connections but on a very web like scale.GWOT is by no means the WWIII scenario I have in mind. The fact is a big reason Egypt and Tunisia occurred is linked to food costs. Food costs specifically wheat/bread has been a big tool in the political toolbox of the region. Think about the subsidies,think how Hamas captures and distributes relief food or international aid in general which has been the old carrot stick thing for a long time and so on.

Alfie, it’s funny that we’re debating your “preview” post! LOL …. I’m eager to read the real posts that are on the way, particularly your WWIII scenario.

Hey Tex … that’s not fair … I haven’t ragged on Michelle Malkin in a long time. 😉

@R yeah my day isn’t going as smoothly as I thought. I think 2 out of the 3 will still be in draft mode as Monday ends.