Please please please Julian Assange;STFU

I am so sick of this fucking guy.

This Australian wannabe Swede rapist douchebag is nothing but a bitter and petty POS who wants to bask in the limelight of others risk full behaviors.Serving as the public face of WikiLeaks this douche tries to ply the waters of anti American feelings to bolster his otherwise meaningless life.

WikiLeaks of value?

If you believe WikiLeaks could have served a higher purpose you too should hate this guy. A number of WikiLeak staffers seems to feel this way as they have left the organization secondary to Assanges incessant anti-American actions that have overshadowed or worse eliminated releases on other smaller (in volume) but greater (in concern and criminality) reports on other nations. Transparency is a good thing even when it proves to be potentially dangerous. Transparency has to be true though otherwise it slides into the opacity of rhetoric,lies, and hypocrisy. So it is with Assange.

Half truths and Half-assed.

Assange is the epitome of a douchebag. He plays himself as the victim when it comes to the newly re-opened rape case out of Sweden and parlays that further into it all being a smear campaign against him. He and others want you to believe this is more about the volumes of stolen docs he claims to be the controller of. Internationally many piss ants are eagerly awaiting the next release so as to pick out kernels of corn out of the shit logs so they can use them to incite local agendas. Meanwhile full context review shows that everyone is loosing a little skin in this otherwise meaningless game and furthermore already mutually insulating themselves from any real consequences.

Sourcing:

There is any number of media sources to read up on this story and it is evolving as State is starting to ramp up things with their international allies. I offer the unique perspective of Al Jazeera English

Previous fray

1. He’s just another in the long list of Hate America First types. I just hope that I’m on the jury when he gets tried for killing Americans…

I’m under the impression we’re somehow not supposed to think this guys actions result in harm of people. Yeah right

Previous Fray on this guy back during the Apache film release
    Julian Ass-ange so aptly named

4. jonolan says:

Fuck trials and juries, Patrick – he’s a foreign enemy. Kill him and make sure the world all but knows in fact the we did it.

Hell! I’d be glad to kill him myself, might even make him watch me mutilate his son first, just to add to the fun.

It’d be sort of nice and heartwarming knowing that the last thing Assange knew before I finally finished him was that what was left of his offspring would suffer through the remaining years of his existence as a deformed and mutilated cripple, incapable of doing anything of value and being nothing but an object of disgust and pity.

5. jonolan says:

Ahhh…the profanity filter got me.

Jonolan I have no idea why your comments got flagged….well thanks

Ecuador offers Assange residency and speaking gig. Two birds of a feather

8. PanAm says:

“Ecuador” etc., — another example, Alfie, of significant numbers of “leaders” in South America feeling so free to thumb their noses at the U.S.A. …
    Also, by the way, I appreciate the different innovations to your page… I know that takes plenty of time and thought…

9. The chickenhawks with the knives out calling for the death of someone they will never meet in person. None of you armchair would say boo if you were face to face with him.

After checking out your blog Joe I was moved to comment. I think the premise of your blog is a good one. The three posts I read were not and seem to fly in a direction other than the mission statements of the neutralist. One of the most glaring examples of the mismatch is your embracing of the term “chicken hawk”. You do so in the way of the Progressive turds that litter society. Many who are given the label of chicken hawk are beyond the age of enlistment. Its use also seems to fly in the face of the pacifist who is willing to support a nation and soldiers but personally finds armed combat disturbing. I can’t abide by such double standards.A citizen of the United States is entitled to show his/her support or displeasure with government policy in any legal manner they so choose.

As for you charge against those so outraged by Assange. Will we ever know what someone would do o him in a face to face scenario? We won’t know until he surfaces from whatever “I’m a big pussy” hiding spot he is in.
    You may be a lot of things….neutral isn’t one of them.-Alfie

11. rapist douchebag, this douche, crude as you are, you get upset with chickenhawk. My good man, that my posts do not appear to be exactly neutralist does not mean I can’t post. Do you have a mission statement?

Still, I defend my posts in this manner. Everything interventionist is corrupting and eventually will reduce to the absurd. Pointing out that Graham, supposedly a conservative, supports no due process for Assange.

I have been meaning to post further on the matter. All candidates talk up transparency and then, none. Sorry guy, I’m for transparency. The oh my god, someone might die bit is a laugh. You’re already sentencing your countrymen to death in worthless wars.

Chickenhawk? Sure you can have an opinion. If you’re gung ho for the war and are not part of it, you’re a hypocrite, if you are of age. It means nothing but I enlisted for service during Vietnam. I’m guessing some of you are not too old?

““I’m a big pussy” hiding spot ” Assange has risked a lot, including life and freedom. I don’t see your real name and address.

Go ahead, ban me.

crude as you are, you get upset with chickenhawk.
    I actually agree with this to a large degree. Keeping with WR Meades definitions I find Wilsonians to be unhealthy for America. That Graham and others ascribe Assanges actions to reach the level of treason and therefore be deserving the punishment is not really so much a due process issue. On the other hand do you think those angry with Assange would relish Juli getting tried?
    I have been meaning to post further on the matter
    Well drop me a line and I’ll check it out. I’m always interested in sane dialog even if it opposes my worldview. That actually ties in with the purpose of the blog. (see here )
    I’m for transparency when it doesn’t kill and credible journalists,leaders and civilians have been doing a good job at it for centuries. If you think any negatives up to and including death of say a Yemeni politician,a Bahrainian citizen or an Afghani translator cannot be directly connected to WikiLeaks carelessness than you’re not being honest. As for ME sentencing anyone to worthless wars you assume I hold certain levels of support for the policies in effect between 2001 and today.I’m not that one dimensional.
    Go ahead, ban me.
    Ban? I have banned two people. One was a spammer that constantly got through Askimet no matter what. The other a long time commenter who finally crossed all possible lines. You are no where near it Joe. Feel free to comment in the future and perhaps I’ll wander over and extend the courtesy to you @ yours.

13. jonolan says:

The thing about creatures such as Mr. Moroco is that they know that their putting the enemies in an untenable position and capitalize upon to mouth the opinions without any great fear of rebuttal.

Were I to say that I would kill Assange if given a chance, then I might be subject to some form of legal action. If I remain silent, I seem to let his point stand uncontested.

Frankly, the lowest form of coward is the coward who hides behind the law or the actions of the legal system. A true man views the legal as a needed limitation to his actions, not a shield to cringe behind.

14. crude as you are, you get upset with chickenhawk.
    “The thing is my word choices are meant to incite a response and imagery. The overuse,hell the misuse of the word “chicken hawk” fails to meet that muster imo.”

C’mon. You don’t like chickenhawk because it’s accurate. Incitement is hardly a call for rational discourse. Douchebag, pussy, wow, and you used them in such original and artful ways. Why no one on the net has thought of being crude to evoke emotion. If you want this to be serious discourse you have to be a serious person.

“That Graham and others ascribe Assanges actions to reach the level of treason and therefore be deserving the punishment is not really so much a due process issue.”

Asssange being a foreigner, is incapable of treason. Calling for someone’s assassination is not a due process issue? I don’t know you, but so far I find you a barbarian (notice, I don’t use words like douchebag).

“On the other hand do you think those angry with Assange would relish Juli getting tried?”

Irrelevant.

“If you think any negatives up to and including death of say a Yemeni politician,a Bahrainian citizen or an Afghani translator cannot be directly connected to WikiLeaks carelessness than you’re not being honest.”

Cite your source. Wikileaks offered to submit what it had for redaction of information that would pose a risk and guess who turned them down. Now answer this, if say five or so “agents” are killed, but the US were sufficiently embarrassed by the fraud being exposed that the troops were brought home. Would it not be better because of that, that no more of your countrymen died in the combat you are avoiding. It’s just a hypothetical, but answer it.

“As for ME sentencing anyone to worthless wars you assume I hold certain levels of support for the policies in effect between 2001 and today.I’m not that one dimensional.”

Level of support? You are either for the war or not. What are you saying, I’m 30% for it. Be serious.

“Actually as I noted in the post Assange has actually alienated some supporters of the mission of WikiLeaks. His other risks can be easily connected to his selfish behavior. ironically given his evident narcissism I’m kinda shocked he doesn’t walk into Interpol and initiate a real ruckus.”

Stop with the ad hominem. Why is he a pussy and you the tough guy? He is brave enough to risk jail and keep going. You blog anonymously. He is the better man.

C’mon. You don’t like chickenhawk because it’s accurate.
    Patently untrue.
    It’s just a hypothetical, but answer it.
    First you mention Americans,I did not.Second. No!
    I don’t see your real name and address.He has a real name and is the one hiding. I’m anonymous as are you. Talk about ad homs.
    Why is he a pussy and you the tough guy?
    Didn’t say I was the tough guy. I said he is a pussy for hiding. If he truly was brave he’d take a stand. If he takes a stand or should I say the stand I’ll give him his due;however,that does not mean I am suddenly disallowed my opinion that he is a creep.

Actually I don’t live in Sweden or make their laws so I have no reason to hold my head in shame. :aws matter even if YOU don’t like them. Perhaps Assanges case will set the precedent that repeals Swedens law. That isn’t on me Joe.Take a pill.

17. “Patently untrue” No logic, just an assertion.

Cute. You swinishly accused him of rape. Now you talk ragtime. You are a lowlife.

18. “Didn’t say I was the tough guy.”

Come off of it. you used the word pussy and acted tough. What a joke.

Joe you’re just a whiner. I didn’t act tough I indeed made assertions,and I’m about to make another. Sharing news and ideas,but they don’t conform to you? Fuck you!

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange will fight attempts to take him to Sweden to face rape allegations, his lawyer said.

Mark Stephens told the BBC that legal moves against his client seem(ed) to be a “political stunt” by a state that allowed US rendition flights.

He warned Wikileaks could release more secrets in a bid to protect itself.

BBC
    PUSSY,Extortionist,wuss

21. Victoria says:

@Joe, I am “of-age” but as a female, not called for service in Vietnam. However, I know and work with vets – and each and everyone, when asked and ONLY when asked, say, yeah, I served, DaNang (or wherever) and their company. I notice that you not only wasn’t asked (does that make you a braggart or a whiner – neither attractive for a serviceman, former or present) but you didn’t indicate when/where or your company….I fear the slinger of insults possibly “served” Stateside? And yet you question and insult Alfie. Well, at the possible ire of our blog-host (whom I have known for decades), I can confirm for you, sir, that no chickenhawk, is he. He served, with commendations and comes from a family that has served honorably for generations defending this country (since WWI). Our host brings forth information and his opinion for the purpose of dialogue…good, bad or indifferent. His opinion may be caustic, sarcastic and in the eyes of others, wrong. But that is the purpose of a blog. I suggest you tour this blog with eyes wide opened, as if you do so otherwise, you will find that you will lose the battle of wits as you appear somewhat unarmed.

22. Very good for Alfie if that is true and I take you at your word. I do not like people who couch their mea culpas in qualifications, So Alfie ha my full apology. He migh have been a bit more forthcoming.

Still, my assertion that chickenhawk is accurate for those who are gung ho but made sure they would never be in harms way.

Also, I take issue with his foul tough guy attitude. I defend his right to be jejeune, but that is all he is. I don’t believe I insulted him and spoke the truth.

He hates Assange. Well he should hate the people who got us in two loser wars and can’t get us out. We are drowning in debt from them and the other foolish government actions. Not being against these wars is being for the death of your countrymen.

There have been no deaths due to Wikileaks. There have been many due to US Gov. action. The government is suffering embarrassment. Somehow, I’ m not too worried about the self esteem of the political class.

Assange may hate America. He has not made fools of our leaders. They have done that. He merely allowed the sunshine in.

23. Victoria says:

Our government is suffering from a lot of things….embarrassment is the least of them!

24. “I am more concerned with the incompetence, ineptness and the self-righteousness of those voted into office.”

Then you should applaud Monsieur Assange’s exposure of it. Alfie is upset that Julian is not perfect. Remind your friend that the good is not the enemy of the perfect.

25. Victoria says:

The exposures which Assange has brought to light is a breach of security and serves no benefit to the US, it’s citizenry or any other country (and their citizenry). It solely feeds his own inflated sense of self-importance. Assange is far from perfect….he is a pedantic little piss-ant whose only claim to fame is being a tattle-tale. And more than likely, a rapist. But given your tone from previous posts, it matters not to you that the man is a possible sex offender, as long as he titilates the general public with information they should not have. It is terrifying that you can link the word “good” with Assange, yet I find a sense of peace in knowing that as of this morning, the POS is exactly where he belongs.

26. “The exposures which Assange has brought to light is a breach of security and serves no benefit to the US, it’s citizenry or any other country (and their citizenry).”

Name one bit of actual harm, other than no one will believe our liars anymore. Assertions without proof are not worth much.

“It solely feeds his own inflated sense of self-importance.” How do you know this?

“Assange is far from perfect”

I certainly make no claims to perfection. Still, I am humbled to know that you have attained that state.

“And more than likely, a rapist.”

Please document the exact charges against him. By the way, they don’t come close to rape.

Good luck.

27. an800lbgorilla says:

I’m not a chicken hawk and I’d gut him from nuts-to-neck in a New York minute.

28. “I’m not a chicken hawk and I’d gut him from nuts-to-neck in a New York minute.”

Why?

29. an800lbgorilla says:

If you think he is doing this in the name of journalism and morality, well, I’ve a bridge for sale in New York.

He hates America. He’s said as much over the last several months and if you’ve looked at the stuff he’s releasing, there isn’t any public interest in it. Yeah, he’s released some embarrassing commentary on the what diplomats think of each other. Does the public deserve to know that? Is it constructive? No.

In short, he is an enemy of the United States and he deserves our full attention with extreme prejudice.

Nuts to neck.

30. “Does the public deserve to know that?”

Why doesn’t the public deserve to know?

“He’s released documents that talk to critical facilities that are vulnerable to terrorist attack. The only one who has any value in knowing that is… terrorists.”

Name one?

“He’s hampering our ability to engage in diplomat issues, which could get people killed.”

How so?

“Nuts to neck.”

Have you been granted license to kill by our government? Or do you just not believe in due process and the rule of law?

31. an800lbgorilla says:

OK, I’ll play your silly little game.

Why does the public deserve to know that?

Go to the web site and see it.

32. “Go to the web site and see it.”

I asked you, not the web site. Do you have an answer?

“If he is an enemy of the US, does due process apply? Is this a criminal issue or a national security one? The rules of law that apply are different depending on your answer.”

Another assertion. Cite the rue of law or how it is different.

“And yes, I’ve both kinetically and non-kinetically dealt with issues affecting the interests of the US.”

What does kinetically and non-kinetically mean? One of the definitons of kinetic mean active. So you have both actively and inactively dealt with these issues? forgive me, but sounds like ragtime or you would have used words more to the point.

“You call yourself a neutralist, but you’re sounding an awful lot like a neuteredist.”

Ah yes, the ad hominem. Always the refuge of the inept.

33. an800lbgorilla says:

Inept? No.

In my line of work, kinetics is very much to the point.

Listen, you apparently don’t want to use much of the grey matter God gave you. That’s fine by me, but don’t expect me to hold your hand. You’ve answered questions with questions, and then gotten angry because I won’t play your game. If you’re interested in actually understanding this, then I suggest you drop the game and act in an honest way.

34. No point to this. You could not answer a question to save your life. A truly ept person wouldn’t slither. You’re just another kool aid drinker.

Have a nice day.

35. an800lbgorilla says:

But I did in #30.

It has been you who has slithered away ever since. Enjoy the rock…

36. jonolan says:

OK, I’m more than a little weirded out, Alfie. Assange actually reference me in his Op-Ed piece in The Australian right before he turned himself to the UK police.

37. That implies that I had a perceivable effect upon the international community at large.

And the mouse that roared made a positive impact for the world.

I’m having trouble seeing a downside here.

@jonolan. I followed your posts on the subject with some interest. The threads got a little crazy for sure. I think Assanges decision is actually a sound one. The previously and WIDELY reported charges of rape are misrepresented. The actual charges are lesser ones and the circus around them should actually lead to an Assange vindication of sorts.
    I think referencing you shows his vanity,his narcissism. This is clear in context when you think about those that left WikiLeaks and why as well as the 2 women involved in the sex cases.

Now breaking is how a former colleague is starting a new site (OpenLeaks) and the fans of Julien have done him zero good with their petty panty raids on MC and Visa.
    If nothing else I hope the whole thing cements Assanges image as a media whore as opposed to anything resembling a credible and worthy seeker of truth.

39. “The actual charges are lesser ones and the circus around them should actually lead to an Assange vindication of sorts.”

So let me guess this straight, he is not a “Australian wannabe Swede rapist.” Of course that information was available before he went to court. Is this an admission that you were not quite on the ball.

“I think referencing you shows his vanity,his narcissism.”

How does that follow. Pointing out in an article that someone wished to mutilate his son shows the depth of the irresponsible attitude just points out Jonolan’s low character.

“All in all you showed class with your follow ups and in a number of ways served a higher purpose. Congrats.”

You guys are Olympic Gold in projecting narcissism.

Alfie just has to add…

I’ve been away and the settings on the blog has closed the comments but I just have to answer this.
    That is a lie. Most if not all mainstream media called/alleged rape. Joe you’re being dishonest and you MUST know it.

40. an800lbgorilla says:

You guys are Olympic Gold in projecting narcissism.

Coming from a guy who has consistently refused to answer questions posed to him.

Hello pot, meet kettle…