So you support Christine O’Donnell…

Well good for you numb nut now embrace some reality….

You can no longer bemoan the various untruths and outright lies of the Obama Administration since Christine is…a liar.

You can no longer bitch about experience,you see she has none.

You absolutely can not bitch about the various tax cheat scandals on the Democrat side.She actually has experience in this area.

You better keep your mouth shut about freedom and keeping government out of your bedroom. Christine wants in and it isn’t to mess up the sheets.

Last one. You think she’s a hottie and are jerkin’ the gherkin while dreaming of her??? Well cut that out ! She is big on abstinence and vocally against self-gratification.

So until November,keep your hands of your member,if you’re unmarried, no sex at all and by all means keep your fucking mouth shut about the opposition and that includes Republicans and Libertarians that have a clue.Thank You.

1. bvilleyellowdog says:

ahh the smell of hypocrisy in the morning. Did they nominate her to make Angle and Paul look sane? Nah she fits right in – just more honest.

I’m in need of you expanding on

ahh the smell of hypocrisy in the morning

Call me dense or not having caffeine levels at therapeutic levels but…

3. I for one, am glad that I can’t vote for, or against her. But we have a similar situation here in Wyoming in the Governor’s race.

Makes you want to puke…

ROTFLMAO. All I can say Alfie is BRAVO! I think the only way in which you and I might differ is if Miss O’Donnell had simply grown up in Alaska, she would have wound up Governor instead of losing every race she’s ever run in. 😉

5. hippieprof says:

Very very refreshing Alfie….

I guess Elric isn’t here anymore to accuse you of being a demomarxist or something?

6. Sure, R. That’s a really accurate analogy.

Still, if you didn’t take an opportunity to have a go at Palin, I’d start to wonder what’s wrong with you.

I don’t like Palin but at least she actually won some elections up to be foisted onto the national stage. Had she not got tapped by McCain she probably would have a had a good chance to go natural instead of rogue kind of like Pawlenty is trying to do. That’s just me.

“This is like a holy jihad to keep the tax cuts going.”

Sen. Kaufman (D-DE)

That’s the guy we’re giving another (D) to play with. I get some may say well a RINO is nothing more than a (D).Well Castle was on record for making the cuts permanent as well as repealing O-Care. I’d have taken that and found an oh so Republican way to work with him on things like the environment. You know,unless you’re a complete loon,that a republican who owns say a paper mill isn’t about to destroy all the trees. That’s just one example. There is green in green and any run of the mill country club republican would be an ally there. ugh ugh ugh .

9. Natassia says:

I still think Rush Limbaugh was right when he said we know more about O’Donnell than we do about Obama.

Personally, I’d take O’Donnell over a might-as-well-be-a-Democrat Mike Castle, just because she’d vote to repeal Obamacare.

10. El Tigre says:

O’Donnel? Embarassing? perhaps. Unless you compare to the alternative.

What’s the use of electing Castle Alfie? He was a frickin’ lib for outrageous crap like cap & trade. The gal may be completely unqualified, but she’s no Marxist. She will vote the way I want her to vote and that is all that is important.

We don’t need anymore Arlen Specter or Olympia Snowe types. They might as well have a “D” beside their name.

12. jonolan says:

She’s not a Liberal; that’s all that should matter.

13. an800lbgorilla says:

She certainly would not have been my first pick, but between her and Castle, well, I don’t vote Dem…

I’m getting my ass handed to me at work and home so i can’t be here as much as I want. I have to say that on the issues O’Donnell has nothing but slogans. Slogans sound good but do not translate to action. If somehow the people of Delaware elect her they will be soundly disappointed in how she fails to deliver.
    On Castle I’ve looked at his record. He is a good fit for DE and would be good for any of the New England states. I think he gets a bad rap for some line items such as TARP. yeah he voted for it but he didn’t sign on to the follow ups.

15. jonolan says:

O’Donnell can, in all likelihood, be counted on to vote against the neo-Socialist Democrats; that’s all that really matters, Alfie. It’s not like anyone expects her to draft legislation or head any committees. Hell! Very few in Congress, especially junior Senators, write legislation or head committees.