Floriduh,Floridoh,and wet T shirts…

I can’t say I have the fullest knowledge base when it comes to the Sunshine State but are they really this freaking dumb????

Turns out a resident of Tavares FL was arrested for resisting arrest. She resisted because she refused to give police her name.She was apprehended as she was departing a city park that as a main attraction has a water system to cool folks off,especially the tykes it seems. Well her t-shirt got wet and her padded bra became visible. Apparently this is the third incident for this woman.

Well this is one fucked up community. Its one thing if you boobies are showing and the kids notice it. It is insane that folks who live in a state where Girls go Wild,Spring-Breaks and bikinis are us would have a fit over this.

Although she should’ve identified herself,the waste of police resources and common sense here is unbelievable.

Story here

***Of note I want to say I vote that the PD are idiots,not that there is a great immigration,rights,Arizona thing here.

1. bvilleyellowdog says:

As she is quoted in the article I doubt she was obligated to tell them anything unless she was under arrest. Legally inept cop. No charges. DUH.

2. Hucking Fypocrites says:

It’s my understanding that decency laws like this vary from town/city to town/city. And even block to block in some places.

That’s why sex shops and strip joints tend to all be in the same area. It’s not just because that area has an abundance of perverts.

Evidently this area is a bit more conservative about it than others.

Seeing as she was a pedestrian not involved in a felony I’d support that she need not ID herself. I have never had a problem ID’ing myself BUT I must add that I always make it a point to ID the cop too. That has pissed of more than a few as well as be met with polite professionalism. I don’t live in FLA though so…
    I get decency laws but seeing panty line or bra line isn’t indecent especially given minor raw cleavage being readily acceptable and norm.Just to be fair I find the pants down thug look laughable but more often than not you’re more likely to see more crack from your local service worker than the wannabe.

4. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“I get decency laws but seeing panty line or bra line isn’t indecent especially given minor raw cleavage being readily acceptable and norm”

That’s the thing, though. If those things are not the norm in that particular community, then that particular community has a right to deem it indecent.

And trust me, I’m right there with ya on the saggy pants thing. Plus, I enjoy seeing clevage.

5. bvilleyellowdog says:

In a lot of places she might have been better taking off her wet shirt. You see joggers in sport bras…even in Okieland.

I can’t get the Seinfeld episode out of my head. I don’t know if thats lost on anyone but absolutely