Harry Reid is an idiot….

LVRJ

I think an interview with A Christian media outlet and talk of idolatry in relation to Big Government is a great tie in. Reid paints it as holy rollers trying to start an American Theocracy.

1. bvilleyellowdog says:

Yup pretty much it. You see claims from the right all the time that “America is a Christian nation” – reading the minds of the founding fathers or parsing documents that are not a part of the law. . “There is no separation of church and state” Any religion but mine is bad – which see the current un-American BS about where mosques should be. Our nation was founded based on tolerance of all religions and government establishment of none.
    I don’t know what Angle has said on this issue – but I’m surewas was batty like everything else she says. The GOP Teabaggers did Reid a favor nominating her. Snatching defeat from an easy win.

2. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“I don’t know what Angle has said on this issue – but I’m surewas was batty like everything else she says.”

Classic.

I don’t know what a person said, but I can go ahead and make assumptions about it anyway. You’re no different than Andrew Breitbart.

3. bvilleyellowdog says:

She said Reid was not following the 10 Commandments. Batty as charged….
    Those are not laws of the US. I would think someone who believes in using only US laws would know that.
    Would you lie a link to the 10 commandments.
    Angle is one of those loony winger gifts who just keeps giving. The best thing for the GOP would be too put her in a sack until late December. Are the Dems paying her?

Once again a personal attack and and other an otherwise vacuous post. Good job. Don’t break your streak. Another dust mite. Twitter twitter.

“Our nation was founded based on tolerance of all religions and government establishment of none.”

Even a “religion” at war with all non believers?

“There is no separation of church and state”

Actually that is true. Separation of Church and state was created by FDR’s Klansman Supreme Court pick Hugo Black.

Harry Reid Defends Using Stimulus Money to Study Coked-up Monkeys..

Yeah, he is an idiot

You ever wonder if some idiot like Yellow Dawg realizes when he continues to use the endearing term teabaggers that???

(1) It defeats the purpose of him scolding us “homosexual respectability” since it’s derogatory, homosexual slang;

(2) He realizes that makes him the “teabaggee?” His bigger, smarter brother Mr. Pragmatic Graychin never was smart enough to recognize this simple fact.

Tex,

I think he just enjoys being tea-bagged.

dog methinks you toss the word vacuous around a bit too liberally. I also think you are Elric,just a politically polar opposite. The article link offers quotable stuff no matter where on the spectrum you sit.
    Quick Points:
    Reid is an idiot and it is a shame Angle may very well lose.
    Angle is more qualified to be a Senator than Palin a VP or Obama POTUS.
    Reid will still need corruption to win.Awesome.
    I find it really weird that a state where someone like Angle seems to have some definite popularity is the same state that has the vice capital.

@Tex:
    Good point on the “tea-bagger” term abuse.

10. Our nation was founded based on tolerance of all religions and government establishment of none.

Yeah, all that stuff about sectarian concerns in the Federalist Papers…they were just making shit up to avoid Friday evening prayers to Mecca.

Dawg, you aren’t the dumbest person I’ve met on the intartubbies, but you’re in the running.