The Latest Obama Pail goes to…

Fox News Sunday star Chris Wallace.

Mr Wallace acting more like Chris “tingles” Mathews harangued GOP House Minority Leader John Boehner and Senator McConnell on the “costs of extending the Bush tax cuts.”

Wallace gets the Pail for being a tool for the left. Tax cuts do not cost anybody anything. I’m open to giving Boehner a Pail too, seeing as through the amount of the interview I could stomach he didn’t make the obvious observation I have put forth.

TAX CUTS DO NOT COST

TAX CUTS DO NOT COST.

All you liberals,progressives and assorted other numb nuts go write that on the board 500 times and get back to me.

btw Wallace gets an extra pail seeing as the Left has so eagerly discovered Fox’s famed fair and balanced approach by heralding this segment as a watershed moment of GOP ineptness.

1. Ben Hoffman says:

[TAX CUTS DO NOT COST.]

Sure they do. When the government doesn’t have enough revenue to pay the bills, they (we) have to borrow money. We’re paying almost half-a-trillion dollars a year just on interest on the federal debt.

Tax cuts cost a LOT!

No Ben they don’t.Now you can make a case that taxes should be raised. You can make the case that tax credits COST money. But not having the money you have no right to in the first place is not a cost. It isn’t the governments money. It is our money.

3. Hucking Fypocrites says:

They only cost if they are lowered beyond the dynamic apex of the Laffer Curve.

Just as they cost if they are raised beyond that apex.

How Alfie, you know your statement can’t be correct.

After all, the moochers, leechers and parasites living off the public dole have their own mouths to feed. It cost them a lot. 😉

Regulating dust will get us out of debt.

Tex,

Read that on WZ couple weeks back. Hilarious. If she lived in Chicago, she could still vote.

7. bvilleyellowdog says:

“You may kiss those tax cuts for the rich goodbye – renewal ain’t going to happen.”

Rich people give non rich people jobs moron.

Tex..no doubt
    Elric.. Milk and dust EPA regs are gone,get with it
    dog…supply side economics debunked???That is the craziest fucking thing I’ve seen in a long time. Use commodities much?
    I also want to say…this isn’t about not taxing people or whether taxation and deficits are good or bad.Its about the reality,the common sense reality that you not getting money that isn’t yours doesn’t cost you anything.

Ok I think I get where byd doesn’t like supply side econ. I wasn’t talking that kind since you can’t have that without spending cuts,but I see where you get your info.

11. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“Totally debunked “supply side economics” no credible economist will tell you otherwise.”

And of course those who disagree are not credible, correct?

I mean…Art Laffer has only been an economist for more than 4 decades and has served multiple presidents. But I guess since he hasn’t won a Nobel Prize, he isn’t credible, is he?

12. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Also, as I explained at Rutherford’s, while Laffer’s theory is often used by supply-siders, the theory itself has nothing to do with any economic ideology. It is a theory to measure prospective tax revenue elasticity. Had you read the link I offered you’d have learned both of those things.

Dawg, you’re not only deluded but dumber than shit. The longest, continuous economic expansion happened from “supply side” economics you moron. If it didn’t work, the first Bush wouldn’t have won overwhelmingly. Twenty-six years before Barney Frank and Chris Dodd finally cheated enough to choke the growth off.

If you and Bongo’s economic policies worked, we would be fully employed by now after spending 3.4 trillion.

I’m giving Graychin a call and telling him his pet he didn’t vaccinate has escaped the yard again and to come get him. Not even house trained and he’s damn near dead.

Huck,

Had you read the link I offered you’d have learned both of those things.

You didn’t really believe Mange would have the intellectual capacity to understand tax revenue elasticity, did you? 😉

Dawg drinks out of the toilet most of the time.

ObamaCare: The Infinite Bureaucracy Act

Thank God it doesnt take away from our freedom. The moderates said so.

Video: American tax dollars promote VAT argument

Awesome. Glad the government takes my money to promote socialism. Liberty baby!

You know what Elric? Every time you dream up a label you spend a fair amount of time after wards making an ass of yourself. The moderate tag is no exception to the rule. When did I come out in favor of PPAC? I also don’t know of any Republicans that voted for it..You fail
    Next is the OECD. When have I come out in support of the OECD or UN or any other international bureaucracy? Again you fail.

“When did I come out in favor of PPAC?”

When you said it didnt take away any of our freedom.

“I also don’t know of any Republicans that voted for it.”

One of the Maine witches allowed it out on the floor. Same difference.

“When have I come out in support of the OECD or UN or any other international bureaucracy? Again you fail”

When you said we havent lost any freedom. Again you fail.

It hasn’t,yet. You don’t believe in America though.
    …and voted against it. Hardly the same thing- you fail again!
    You’re delusional. OECD hasn’t impacted your freedom. You’re too ignorant to deal with some times.

“It hasn’t,yet. ”

Yet. So you admit that it will. Again you fail.

“You’re too ignorant to deal with some times.”

Sound more like a leftist everyday.

Ohhh and didnt want to discuss one of the Maine twins allowing thuggy care on the floor? Gee I wonder why.

“You don’t believe in America though.”

Depends. Some things cant be stopped. I tend to be realistic instead of some stupid moron that thinks American is invulnerable.

Ohh and the VA AG said that this government has gone farther than the British government. So were our fore fathers a bunch of nut jobs when they rebelled?

21. Ben Hoffman says:

The government provides services that need to be paid for. Those include national security, highways, bridges, all sorts of civic services, national parks, Social Security, Medicare, etc…

If you want all those services for free, you’re asking for a handout.

Nice that Im paying for some services Ill never get like Soc Security.

The government provides services that need to be paid for.

Ben as I said earlier…If you want to raise taxes,have a budget yadda yadda have at it. JUST DON’T SAY TAX CUTS COST THE GOVERNMENT.
    A tax cut is the government resetting the tax code. It is not a cost!!!!!!!!!!

24. [But not having the money you have no right to in the first place is not a cost. It isn’t the governments money. It is our money.]

If you want all those services for free, you’re asking for a handout.

Of course, if it simply stuck to the things it has authority to engage in, the need for my money wouldn’t be anywhere near as great…and I’d be employing at least one person. But then the Dims couldn’t buy votes and power by wealth redistribution if they stuck to their clearly deliniated areas of authority.

It’s all about priorities.

If you want all those services for free, you’re asking for a handout.

Our highways are a disgrace unless toll roads, our bridges falling down, civic services are usually covered under state and local, national parks still charge for entrance, Social Security a Ponzi Scheme, and Medicare going broke.

So exactly where is our money going again, and exactly what huge benefits are 50% of Americans who actually paying for tax receiving again. I won’t even get into the corporate taxes paid in the way of SS/FICA.

So where the framers nutjobs for rebelling?

27. And when Congress can’t bothered with niggling little items like a budget, then there is no real need for revenue, is there?

More Pete Stark: Refusing to hire illegals might be unconstitutional

a shame I offend moderates more than these thugs

Obamacare Only Looks Worse Upon Further Review: Kevin Hassett

But it hasnt oppressed us………..yet

30. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“If you want all those services for free, you’re asking for a handout.”

You mean like people who don’t pay taxes?

31. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Chicken Little, ObamaCare is a law. Most of the shit you snivel about isn’t. And never will be.

“ObamaCare is a law.”

Your point jackass?

33. Hucking Fypocrites says:

I didn’t say “just” a law.

My point was that there is no need to cry about things that haven’t happened yet. ObamaCare has happened. It “is a law” and is worthy of getting worked up over. Most of what you scream about isn’t.

Did I go slow enough for you this time?

34. What? Ben doesn’t have any more bullshit talking points he would love to peddle here?

heh, Alfie is running his blog like a progressive

heh, Alfie is running his blog like a progressive

number of right of center blogs,e journals,media sites etc require registration,enrollment etc and edit as well. The grown up world has rules Elric.