The Lefts insane brooding over Brewer…

The Left** loves its poster child bully talking points as much as any partisan. John Kerry’s  little pussy whining that we can’t stop blaming Bush and start blaming Obama is classic. Cheney and Palin derangement disorders are also goodies. The one that is bothering me today is the constant flow of bullshit targeting Brewer,Arizona and 1070.

When it comes to Brewer there are two fashionable talking points from the left. the first is the semi-factual counter spin aimed at Brewers semi-factual spin. The latest salvo is the heralding of FBI and Arizona state crime stats. This is done seemingly to counter the grim war zone invasion rhetoric with truth. Well if one examines the stats as I have (Crime in Arizona 2009 Arizona Dept of Public Safety ) and take it all in with an awareness of Arizonas demographics you are,or should be unmoved. First and foremost the AzDPS doesn’t keep stats looking specifically at the crimes of illegals. Further the border area is a gray zone at best due to the presence and jurisdiction of feds. They do look at demographics though and on a % basis one could wager that some criminal activity is indeed open for impact if illegal Hispanics are targeted before they can commit crimes,crimes other than the fact that they are here illegally,committing fraud etc.

The second area where attacking Brewer seems to be gaining in vogue ground is in the messaging area. This too has some components to it.

First there are examples of contrasting her style to her predecessor,Janet Napolitano.The schizoid douchebag governor who failed to see the flood coming and chose to look the other way;however, did maintain the decades old Arizona line of “come to Arizona..it’s a dry heat.” and “Arizona: the grandeur of the Grand Canyon awaits”. She aligned herself to the Fed message that Brewer has chosen to confront.

Couple this to the boom riding wonking of unsustainable development and you can see where Brewer looks a bit silly flogging the headless desert corpses and kidnapping horses.The thing is though it is well documented that policies enacted in the 90’s to up the security at the Border funneled illegals of all types to the Arizona desert. It is a reality that there is a no go area of a national park (circa 2006,3500 acrs/80 miles!!) Arizona indeed has become a target area for illegal cross border activities.illegal activity at and across the Border is truly a man made disater and truly a reality.

Along the flogging line is the growing story that brewer painted Arizona into a corner and is now exhibiting corporate-esque hypocrisy. The pursuit of better PR looking to counter boycotts is the fodder.This line is pathetic. People in this camp would have you believe that Brewers observance that boycotts hurt the states most vulnerable is somehow contrary to being against illegals. Trust me…there isn’t a state in the Union that doesn’t have large amounts of legal socio-economic vulnerables. It is these folks the boycotts hurt and these folks Brewer doesn’t want crushed.

linkage & notes

** denotes that I am having a really hard time continuing my life buying into the traditional left/Right spectrum. It is used here for now while I work it out. As conventional political wisdom exists the left of center is indeed the worse offenders as pertains to the content and intent of this post.

linkage is intentionally chosen from anti brewer,pro illegals entities:

Well Obama hasn’t tried amnesty by executive order but I know facts are a bitch.As I said when the story broke of the UCIS memo it is good news that the story is out there. people need to pay attention to it. The flip side is that the actions of departments and bureaus etc. do not mean the Oval occupant is pushing the buttons. As the story is retold it loses credibility and distracts the needed attention those that care will need down the road. keep spinning the lie and quite frankly any resulting amnesty will be on your hands as well.
    As for protests of any kind they are not within the context of the post. In reality most of the protest elements in Arizona are staffed and fueled by outside sources and that is well documented.And by outside…I don’t mean illegals. I mean leftist groups.

“Well Obama hasn’t tried amnesty by executive order but I know facts are a bitch.”

Im sorry, you rather wait til he does try or rather put the word out its being looked into? I know being the left’s bich can be tiresome.

“As the story is retold it loses credibility and distracts the needed attention those that care will need down the road.”

Is that what your handlers tell you? 🙂

“And by outside…I don’t mean illegals. I mean leftist groups.”

Yes, like SEIU thugs with strong ties to the regime.

“keep spinning the lie and quite frankly any resulting amnesty will be on your hands as well.”

What lie? And nice how you want to blame the real Right for amnesty. Pathetic, even for you.

Yeah Elric I actually DO want to wait and let him try.
    Yes Elric,retelling a lie is what the fable Peter and the Wolf teaches. So keep on telling the lie and when nobody believes you anymore,when nobody is listening anymore you are indeed partly guilty for the result.

“Yeah Elric I actually DO want to wait and let him try.”

You would.

“You see that way We can use a little thing called the Constitution to remedy the situation.”

LOL You really are a fool. Likes that has stopped this encroachment of tyranny so far.And once he gives amnesty, it will never be taken back. Even if it does go through the courts who are filled will leftist radicals.

“Yes Elric,retelling a lie is what the fable Peter and the Wolf teaches.”

Again, what lie?

E66 I honestly heard the Twilight Zone song reading your comment.

7. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“So keep on telling the lie and when nobody believes you anymore,when nobody is listening anymore you are indeed partly guilty for the result.”

That point has long since been tipped.

“E66 I honestly heard the Twilight Zone song reading your comment.”

You might want to take your medication then.

“Elric you’re coming off as a real Alex jones type. if anyone needs an Rx its You.”

Again with your leftist arguments. Can say how Im wrong so just go with the labels and smears. And have never listened to Alex Jones. Prof Bong was right, you are one of them,.

Well I’m constantly showing you and every one else where you’re wrong.
    You speak of freedoms lost,how the Constitution is powerless against Obama and the illegals scourge and Marx and you don’t think AJ is a good comparison. I’m glad you don’t listen to him though.

12. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“Still nothing on al-Thuggy attempting amnesty by executive order. Nothing on the pro illegal violent protests either.”

Where’s your blog articles on those things, Elric? Give us all the URL so we can go read what you write concerning illegal immigration and al-Thiggy’s constant power grab?

You’re so worried about what Alfie writes…WTF do you write?

And a quick Googling gives one this
    You like Levin
    Levin spins “SWAT” team oil spin story,and by spin I mean lie like a douche
    Alex applauds
    fruit,tree,fall,far

Ahhh look at the moderate twins going after me and talk radio. Soros would be proud of you guys. He really would. So which one is Susan and which one is Olympia?

15. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Yeah, the guy responsible for “General Betray Us” would be proud of you defending liars, too.

Now where’s that blog of yours? I want to read all about your outrage over amnesty.

Because if you aren’t writing blog posts against it…you are obviously in favor of it.

Right?

“Neither. You were squarely countered and you wormed. Take your lumps and shut it.”

Leftist taught you that too? The debate is over, now shut up LOL

Think Alfie is more an Olympia? Perhaps even a Lindsey. Lindsey is voting for Kagan who supports the government telling you what to eat. So does Alfie.

Still waiting for the lie I am supposedly repeating.

20. Hucking Fypocrites says:

The lie that Breitbart’s video was always about the NAACP audience.

Still bitching about Breitbart I see. The left loves moronic little dupes like you that help do their dirty work.

22. Hucking Fypocrites says:

I’m not bitching I am answering your question so you would stop whining about it.

Debate? You having offered any.
    I don’t support Kagan and am a proven opponent against the Nanny Staters. You err though when you assume there are no nannies on the right. Real or otherwise.
    As for the lie…the UCIS one is the one I speak of. I imagine there are many more in your bag though E66.

.As for:

The left loves moronic little dupes like you that help do their dirty work.

I think they love you more
    Well even breitbart is bitching about breitbart
    Newsweek

“I don’t support Kagan and am a proven opponent against the Nanny Staters.”

She thinks the government has the right to tell us what to eat, the POS “president” nominated her. But yet, he pose no threat to our freedoms. Right. And lets not forget all the radicals he ha already surrounded himself with. Nothing to worry about. Keep whistling past the graveyward

Newseek? LOL Wait, you are a moderate, of course you would use Newsweek.

27. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Elric? Debate?

Here is Elric’s version of a debate.

Elric: “Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage al-Thuggy Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage”

Elric: “None of you drones have commented on my outrage”

[insert comment about outrage and counter-question]

Elric: [silence]

Elric: “Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage Outrage ”

….and the cycle starts again.

Then ignore me

29. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Elric, that Newsweek article is actually an interview with Breitbart without a shred of added commentary. So if there are any lies in it, they are coming from the liar you like to defend.

Yes she has some fucked up ideas which along with her shitting on the US military is why I don’t support her.Of course a full reckoning shows she will support policy she disagrees with,but no time for intelligent discussion and truth.
    You are changing the story line now from having freedoms taken away to freedoms threatened. This is an unfair tactic in the static environment of a thread, Make up your mind and get back to me.
    You seem to have absolutely no clue how democracy works though. Pity.
    As far as using NewsWeek…..It IS an interview with Andrew…not an OpEd.Read his words

31. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Then ignore me
    So you type just for the finger exercise?

Still obsessed with Brietbart? Too bad you didnt get this worked up about Journolist. but that would have made you look respectable.

“We don’t ignore you because it is more entertaining to play with you much like a cat plays with its helpless prey before it kills it.”

As arrogant a the typical leftist drone too. My you guy share lot of traits.

35. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“but that would have made you look respectable.”

To who? You?

Boy, there’s a target to shoot for…..

36. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“As arrogant a the typical leftist drone too.”

You make it easy to be arrogant.

Shoot away. Prove to the drones how tough you are to the Right.

I’ve commented on Journolist. Journolist was what it was,past tense for the most part. Breiberts actions affect me. journolist….not so much. Case in point the tool that started it all got picked up by Salon. Surprise surprise. WaPo lets him go only to rehire him under a subsidiary. I don’t expect anything less from those folks. I expect better from those that want to be on my side. Want my allegiance.
    That’s the kicker you just don’t get. When your side fucks up….sweep it under the rug. When the other sidde fucks up…Run the story 24/7 and get to the fact check later!

39. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Defend away. Prove to the left that the right has liars in its ranks.

56% in New York Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

I dont get it. Its not a threat to freedom, why repeal it?

“Breiberts actions affect me. journolist….not so much”

Yeah nothing like “journalists” getting together to get a candidate elected. God you really are either stupid or really hate conservatives. Which is it?

“Prove to the left that the right has liars in its ranks.”

Unlike you, I dont give a damn what the left thinks of me.

Last comment for me for a while. I’ve pissed away far too much of a nice day on the computer…
    As for polls against PPAC. Duh!!!! that’s been my point all along E66. Democracy will attack it. Not morons.The polls are in no way vindication of lies though. Official reports are pouring out and as more is known the better.False updates from talking heads are still garbage.
    I like conservatism and classic liberalism. (thats the non American kind of liberalism) I find most self proclaimed conservatives to be anything but and in those cases yes…I do hate them.

***updated…an example is that as credible reports pour out of states about costs and burdens of implementation voters feel reality. As opposed to the death panel drivel****

“If you think the journolist folks were the all powerful cabal DC wants people to think have at it. You’ll be wrong but have at it.”

Powerful enough to help get the marxist thug elected.

“Democracy will attack it.”

Democracy didnt prevent it, did it?

“I find most self proclaimed conservatives to be anything but and in those cases yes…I do hate them.”

Spoken like a true RINO.

Stark explains that the Constitution has no meaning at all

But Rush is the bad guy. Even if Rush isnt a legislator that makes law. Who cares, right? Nothing to fear with these guys in power. Right?

Democracy didnt prevent it, did it?
    It’s not done.It doesn’t happen overnight.
    Spoken like a true RINO.
    Actually spoken like a true conservative which is why you will never get it.Most folks that call people RINOs are like that. Look at you just a couple of threads ago you stressed being an (I) proudly have left the GOP. If anything…you’re a RINO.

“It’s not done.It doesn’t happen overnight.”

Depends on if the Republicans have the balls to repeal it. Too many RINO’s so probably not. Public opinion means very little in Washington. For either party.

You backed Romney, you arent a conservative. But keep dreaming you are something you hate.

“Stark is wrong as are most of the commenters in the thread that follows it at HA”

Always feel compelled to bash the right as much as the left? Even the left usually have more integrity than to toss their own under the bus as easily as the “moderate right” does.

“Look at you just a couple of threads ago you stressed being an (I) proudly have left the GOP. If anything…you’re a RINO.”

Leaving a party ruled by RINO’ makes one a RINO’s? “moderate logic” for you.

Go read some of the dire threads about the demise of democracy and how even the Republicans can’t fix it. A lot of tin foil hat shit over there. Please note though that I didn’t toss HA under the bus. Hell I’ll even throw you the bone that I agree Stark should be a GOP ad.

52. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“Unlike you, I dont give a damn what the left thinks of me.”

And that is the problem. Each of us as individuals represent all of us as a group.

It isn’t about what the left thinks of you, it’s about what the left thinks of us. Because if they can convince others that we are all more like you than we are like me and Alfie, then they can and will sway more people to their side.

And that is also my last for a while. Playing with this mouse has grown dull.

“Romney,the real Romney is more conservative than Palin. I use that example on purpose.”

Sure he is.

“Hell I’ll even throw you the bone that I agree Stark should be a GOP ad.”

My how generous of you.

“Go read some of the dire threads about the demise of democracy and how even the Republicans can’t fix it.”

You have a 100 years of progressive crap to undo. Its going to take a long time to undo if possible. And given that a solid 25 percent of Americans are of that mindset, it will be near impossible. Especially when a lot of these people are in high positions of power. You can try to smear it as tin foil if you want. Thats what you moderates do. But you cant defeat an enemy when you wont recognize him and thats why they count on dupes like you. Of course you cant back up your tin foil smear.

“It isn’t about what the left thinks of you, it’s about what the left thinks of us.”

I could care less what they think of “us” either. If they held their own to the same standards as they hold ours then I would. Until they do, they can FOAD. They are vile and vicious and I wont play their games. You can if you want. But they wont respect you more.

“Because if they can convince others that we are all more like you than we are like me and Alfie, then they can and will sway more people to their side.”

TFB. You 2 can be losers and play their game. Let me know how it turns out.

Leahy: I didn’t bother reading bill that I demanded pass into law

Geee nothing to worry about. Right?

“And that is also my last for a while. Playing with this mouse has grown dull.”

Your mouse isnt a sexual plaything. 🙂

I’ve fallen victim to and played a big part in allowing this thread to go off track.From here on that ends.
    On a thread related note Sedona Arizona has a journalist that represents the continued misrepresentation of facts. I especially likedthe bit about the decline of sales tax revenue post 1070.Boo hoo the illegals have left and aren’t buying stuff…boo hoo. Now if the rest left and the revenue/liability mix that is large illegal communities was adjusted you’dbe ok.
    Yahoo

Nun Killed by Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien Who Was Released by Feds…

Moderates rejoice!!

Simpletons Rejoice!!! Hows that work for ya?
    Nuns death tragic and avoidable. Not something contrary to my positions so I don’t know why E66 offers it up as such other than the fact that he has nothing else but lies and name calling.
    As for the linked article there is no proof or reporting of a decline in detentions and deportations while on the other hand it is widely reported in bipartisan fashion that deportations and detentions are up and that the director of that division,James M. Chaparro, is spurring on his people to meet a lofty quota.