Arizona on my mind…

The headlines are buzzing and the blog world is sure to get churning too. My 2 ¢’s is that the law will still see some implementation and continue to have a desirable effect on the debate of illegal immigrants.

It must also be said that Obama will still need to pony up on the promises he made and as protests and other activities persist perhaps ICE will roll up the numbers some more. The former will happen unless he gets handed a distraction moment. The latter,more an example of bureaucracy rolling along without regard to the occupant of the Oval,has been ongoing. In fact fans of O have hailed ICE actions since he took office as an effrontery to Hope & Change.

All in all is this a loss? No the game is still very much in play. First we need to see what happens with the portions (the majority of the law) in full effect. Then we need to see what Brewer does in follow up. Lastly we need to see if the other states that were “threatening” Arizona like legislation step it up.

One last thing…this guy is still a piece of shit:

“It must also be said that Obama will still need to pony up on the promises he made and as protests and other activities persist perhaps ICE will roll up the numbers some more.”

Yeah, like the thug is good on his promises. His goal is to divide this nation, pit one group against another while he and his marxist allies use Cloward and Piven tactics to crash this economy.

2. hippieprof says:

Alfie – it is interesting – it looks like most of the parts of the law that were blocked were the very parts that I – and a lot of people like me – objected to. Those are the parts of the law that could easily cause the rights of legal residents to be curtailed. With these provisions out of the law I don’t have nearly the objection that I did.

Well that’s big of you to say so. I think there will be enforcement within the now snipped version. All along,and for my zip code I’ve never understood how when booking suspects into custodyyou shouldn’t be allowed to pursue full identification. I actually get it on the street corner,but post arrest???

“Alfie – it is interesting – it looks like most of the parts of the law that were blocked were the very parts that I – and a lot of people like me – objected to. ”

You would object to legal immigrants carrying their papers as Federal law requires moron.

“With these provisions out of the law I don’t have nearly the objection that I did.”

***comment has been edited-alfie

According to an internal U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services memo going the rounds of Capitol Hill and obtained by National Review, the agency is considering ways in which it could enact “meaningful immigration reform absent legislative action” — that is, without the consent of the American people through a vote in Congress.

Whats the tipping point moderates? When will it be too much for you guys?

6. Hucking Fypocrites says:

You’re right, Elric. Let’s grab our guns and start right in!!!!

OOOOUUUUUTTTTTRRRRRAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So no tipping point for you Huck? Moderate to the core.

Well Elric I’ll say the following:
    1. Read the memo.On the pro side for those seriously concerned about bureaucratic end runs the edited points are of interest. For others the wording,dates and fact that it is hardly a secret doc.
    2.Courtesy of the free press the legislature is on notice as well as the citizenry.Your problem?
    3.Tipping point? Not even close.I also have to say the only reason I’m a moderate in comparison to you is that you’re an extremist.

“Tipping point? Not even close.I also have to say the only reason I’m a moderate in comparison to you is that you’re an extremist.”

Extremist how? Because I want law and order, fiscal responsibility and back to the ideas of the framers? But nice to know you arent close to the tipping point? What would take for a moderate like you to say enough with the willful destruction of this nation? Care to share that with us? This should be good.

10. hippieprof says:

I’m a moderate in comparison to you is that you’re an extremist.

See, Alfie – you are more like me than you want to admit. My journey from conservative to liberal was in part because of the rise of extremists – I felt like the middle had shifted right under my feet.

I earnestly chose not to comment too fully on that series of yours. I will say I am NEVER to be confused honestly with a liberal.In fact most of my “conservative” views are centered on how harmful I feel the welfare state is and some of that comes from being poor and trapped as a youth. [end personal data]

“See, Alfie – you are more like me than you want to admit.”

Id admit that too.

“My journey from conservative to liberal was in part because of the rise of extremists”

You really believe this shit you write? Your party is run by marxists and we are the radicals? Its amazing that even spineless moderates like Alfie put up with your crap.

So dont want to say what is the tipping point to all this insanity for you? Well it took you 18 months to admit that al-Thuggy is worse than FDR. Something anyone with a clue could see even before he was elected. Guess some people have a higher tolerance to suffering.

Elric the ramblings and research of bureaucrats is not something I get all flustered about. Half the crats leave as the winds of change blow,just like the Presidential picture on all the govt. walls. Others stay and just grind out their existence,regardless of the picture on the wall. that is reality.
    Law and order will occur when the lawmakers are held accountable.I stand in the camp that doesn’t accept amnesty acts other than possibly deportations without punitive actions on top of the deportation. Further I don’t know how to break this to you but ICE is on a record setting tear re deportations,so the law and order crowd are plugging along.
    Do I think Obama and the Dems are wide open to amnesty? Yes! Do I think they are open to open borders? No!
    Again I am not a moderate. I am right of center,although I loathe the spectrum mapping as being unrealistic. The fact is I think Obama believes in social democracy ala euro-version. I do not support this and would welcome leaders that would not only prevent the action but reverse it. With that said you are being ignorant to history that Americans from each end of the spectrum,both sides of the aisle, have done much to alter this nation negatively.

“With that said you are being ignorant to history that Americans from each end of the spectrum,both sides of the aisle, have done much to alter this nation negatively.”

Always feel compelled to throw the conservatives under the bus, dont you? Is that in the moderate’s DNA? SO how did conservatives do as much damage as Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ and al-Thuggy?

“Further I don’t know how to break this to you but ICE is on a record setting tear re deportations,so the law and order crowd are plugging along.”

Sure they are. Wheres the wall btw? Doesnt do much good deporting if you have a porous border and 80 square miles of AZ is off limits to Americans.

So whats the tipping point? Seems this runaway spending, open border and oppressive legislation isnt enough. How much more can a moderate endure?

“Yes! Do I think they are open to open borders? No!”

Man you are really naive. Just like when you thought FDR was worse. I havent been wrong about him so far. You have. Try listening to me instead of trying to appeal to the likes of the marxist drones here.

Mexican Flag Flies as Dozens Arrested at Illegal-Immigration Law Protests

al-Thuggy’s “America”. I know its from that “evil” Breitbart but still find it in your moderate hearts to watch it.

Wow that’s really news?

Reagan,Bush,Nixon…

FDR was worse. Obama filing lawsuits against states is bad.

Funny how Obama gets all the ire from you Elric. I mean I get that he gets most of it but except for Ryan who has an (R) and is doing something within the Beltway?

“Reagan,Bush,Nixon…”

Comparing Reagan to those progressive, marxist hacks? You really are a spineless moderate hack. But hey if it gains you favor with the marxist drones, knock yourself out.

“FDR was worse. Obama filing lawsuits against states is bad.”

al-Thuggy has done much more damage than just that. I guess you will never say what the tipping point is since you dont have one. At least I will be able to one day look my grandkids in the eye and say I never tried getting along with the marxist thugs and drones that bankrupted their future.

Not ICE’s job to build the wall. As for me being spineless. Would it surprise you that I’d build more wall,mine the border and arm the Predators that patrol the border?

You can look at your grandkids all you want. I don’t go out of my way to get along with anyone. i just speak the truth and depending on who gets it so be it.
    As for you and Reagan…oh well you’ve got to take the good with the bad or just whistle past the gates.

“Funny how Obama gets all the ire from you Elric.”

All? I have condemned his marxist allies like Pelosi and Reid. And I havent condemned the spineless RINO’s like Juan McVain and Grahmn? Not that they are conservatives. Why the hell do you think I registered as an independent? Ive mentioned that before. Guess that means nothing to moderates like you?

News to me.

I read an interesting suggestion today. One that I think Arizona might ought to consider. What if the police department, fire department, and any other local organization decided that everything would be a federal responsibility?

9-11. Hello, “My house is on fire! Help! Help!”

Operator: “Were sorry. This is a federal responsibility. We will pass your request on to the nearest federal authority. Thank you.”

I don’t think it a bad idea…

27. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Tipping point?

I am absolutely 100% against illegal immigration.
    I am absolutely 100% in favor of securing the border with any means neccessary.
    I am 100% against any form of amnesty. All illegals must leave. Period.
    I am 100% against Obama circumventing congress (although I submit that congress is hardly “the will of the people” these days)

So why do I need a tipping point and where do I need to be tipped?

“News to me.”

Sure it is. I mentioned it a few times. RINO’s took over the party so I left. I’ll vote for a conservative and that is it.

Huck,

and let this thug in chief is just the opposite. Just like his goons in the Senate and Congress are. As for your tripping point. That will be when you stop tossing the right under the bus because of shrill drones who never condemn their side for anything which is always a hell of a lot worse. Thats the tipping point. Let me know when you get there.

BTW who signed Der Leader’s birthday card and left a donation?

Elric,

😆 Did you sign the “Mongrel’s Birthday Card?” I did – though I’m pretty sure it won’t make the first edition. 😆

Tex,

Actually I did. I signed it as Sarah Palin and in the comments I said “I cant wait to kick your marxist ass in 2012”

Seriously, I did.

32. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“Let me know when you get there.”

We passed that point long ago.

Your problem isn’t who influences us. Your problem is who doesn’t influence us. And who doesn’t influence us is you.

Get over it.

“Comparing Reagan to those progressive, marxist hacks?”

Do you need to be reminded who was the last president to hand out amnsety to illegals? Or do you just need to be reminded of the topic?

“Do you need to be reminded who was the last president to hand out amnsety to illegals?”

Did I agree with it? No? He was also lied to. They said the border would be totally secured and it would be a one time thing. He should have known better than to trust these progressive marxist hacks.

“And who doesn’t influence us is you.”

But at least I know what these people are like and I havent been wrong about them yet. But keep on kissing ass to the enemy and stabbing the good people in the back. You only help their cause like the good little dupe that you are.

So let me know when you get to the tipping point moron.

34. hippieprof says:

Elric said: But keep on kissing ass to the enemy and stabbing the good people in the back.

See, Elric – this is what makes you an extremist. I am not your enemy. I love this country just as much as you do – we just have different ideas about what will make it better. The rest of us here – even Tex – are trying to have a conversation concerning our differences. Just labeling someone “the enemy” is not productive.

Huck is right – nobody listens to you here. Nobody listened to you on Rutherford’s either. You would have far more influence if you decided to listen and debate rather than calling names and labeling people.

As for Reagan I wasn’t really going for immigration issues when exploring Republican Presidents negatives visited upon the USA.
    Corruption and pissing on Latin America are the two biggest spoilers for me and RR. I do indeed think he provided a lot of leadership and was bold in many ways.I also think the sum of his efforts is positive but, if you’re going to be upright and intellectually honest you have to trace a number of our present day LA issues back to him. This includes lost allies,drugs,gangs,and immigration concerns.

36. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“So let me know when you get to the tipping point moron.”

Are unable to fucking read, dipshit?

“We passed that point long ago.”

Is there something about any of those 5 little words that you, in your outrage, are unable to wrap your little mind around?

“I’d like to do a post on who on the right I’ve thrown under the bus. Elric,who have I tossed?”

We’ve tossed Breitbart under the bus because we call out his idiocy. Elric would rather we sacrifice our own morals in order to toe the line drawn by him and his who are controlled by their outrage and half-assed research methods, rather than any form of reason, common sense, or responsibility as bearers of information.

“No, you are too dumb to be influenced by us. You rather still get along with those who want to destroy us and to toss the conservatives under the bus to gain favor.”

And what would you rather do—kill them? Or maybe talking to yourself is your deal. Do you enjoy your insignificance?

” You would have far more influence if you decided to listen and debate rather than calling names and labeling people.”

Elric does not know how to debate. You are witnessing what he calls “debate.” He has been challenged to debate by many, many times. And you see how every single challenge has been recieved.

“this is what makes you an extremist. I am not your enemy.”

You support those who are ripping our nation apart. You vote for people who steal from children not yet born. Yes, you are the enemy.