Chicken Little: A lesson unlearned…

You can blame Breitbart all you want but…

I had this as a comment on another thread. It fits here too.
    If Breitbart had seen the entire video and indeed was responsible for putting out the edited form HE owes everyone an apology. He also should be looking for a Soros check since he has done incalculable damage to honest right of center causes and given a super size value meal to the lefties who can’t see their own crimes but salivate at something like this..

It will be a real shame if the only people that takes some lumps on this is the right.
    Sherrod was exposed for having a serious character flaw. I am convinced we will never have the conversation about whether she is truly reformed. I have also leveled that charge against the likes of Byrd,Thurmond,and hell let’s add Duke.
    Breitbart has brought out good points in the past but has now forever tarnished any credibility. He has also handed the dishonest left a prime chunk of whip ass that will undoubtedly be a talking point for some time to come.
    The media and the Obama Administration are also guilty of chicken little-itis and sadly as the days go on they are being cleansed of the stain of that reality. That is fucking sickening!

3. bvilleyellowdog says:

Standard right wing racist tactic – blame the victums…

Your stupid,vapid comment is only made better by your misspelling you vile leftist piece of shit

5. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“I” is right next to “U” on the keyboard, so I doubt this troll misspelled as much as he typoed.

But he has obviously not been reading the pior comments here on this subject, or he would have seen quite a bit of blame going to Breitbart. Enough that he would have known how ridiculous his comment above really is.

“I am convinced we will never have the conversation about whether she is truly reformed.”

Again, on the same tape she goes into her “blame whitey” during the health care debate. And of course she is doing that again with Fox News. No she didnt reform.

Video: Journolist’s success in setting the message

Now where is the left on this?

Huck my week has been a real kick in the ass. My earlier snap was at least 70% snappiness. On future exam though it has to be said that the dog has questioned my intelligence,called for me to censor,and imply I am a racist ergo,snappiness. QWERTY realities aside I think dog is intent on being partisan and nasty.

Finally figured out the marxist drone? Bravo. Maybe in another year, you will figure out our government is infested with marxists.

Alfie and Huck,

I’ve know the maggot Dawg for the better part of two years – trust me, the imbecile can’t spell CAT if you spot him the C and the A – he’s dumber than shit and a pathological liar.

He told me he had a PHD in physical chemistry, yet he won’t even answer my simple chemistry questions. 😆

That was no typo. Ignore him – he’ s not worth even raising the blood pressure a bit and so ignorant and predictable, he’s the one lib I generally do ignore.

11. hippieprof says:

He has also handed the dishonest left a prime chunk of whip ass

Alfie, indeed he has.

I am amazed, though, that after all of this you want to claim that we on the left are the dishonest ones. Both sides are dishonest. Sadly, that is how the political game is played.

“there is an impression I hold that one side gets a pass more often than the other.”

That is a major understatement. Thats why I dont play their game and toss our side under the bus.

14. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“Thats why I dont play their game and toss our side under the bus perpetuate falsehoods.”

Elric I’m not tossing anyone under the bus. I’m just one of those folks who consistently wants the truth. The truth is there are folks on my (our?) end of the poli-spectrum who suck and deserve to be outed and ousted.
    I don’t live my life via something that fits on a bumper sticker dude.If you want to….that’s on you.

16. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Good luck pushing that truth idea to Elric.

17. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Crunch….

My last comment got eaten.

18. Hucking Fypocrites says:

OK that was wierd

19. hippieprof says:

Alfie said: I do not disagree with: “Both sides are dishonest” and as I’ve stated before there is an impression I hold that one side gets a pass more often than the other.

I don’t know – I think this is kinda like feeling that the refs are always mistreating your team in a football game. Both sides think the same thing. Since I have spent a considerable part of my life on both sides of the political spectrum, I can say from experience that you always think the other side is getting a free pass.

I’m a boston sports fan….don’t use sports analogies you’ll kill me. I hear you though but with more effort than I plan on exerting I could prove I’m not totally crazy.
    For example I put in a link from George Mason that looked at primary news coverage of the big guys. It showed that most had more negative stories about the GOP McCain/Palin ticket. It’s not all a question of perception any more than it is pure paranoia. I imagine there are geographic tweaks too.

21. hippieprof says:

Alfie said: For example I put in a link from George Mason that looked at primary news coverage of the big guys. It showed that most had more negative stories about the GOP McCain/Palin ticket.

😉

22. OK – not entirely facetious here – with an idiot like Palin on the ticket, you have to expect more negative coverage….

And that “special” Journolist collusion had nothing to do with it, I’m sure.

And that “special” Journolist collusion had nothing to do with it, I’m sure.

Ah, no big deal according to Hippie – just a bunch of friends bloviating. Of course, this is a man that thinks Glenn Beck and FOX News evil, but a convicted felon like George Soros doing God’s work. 🙄

“OK – not entirely facetious here – with an idiot like Palin on the ticket, you have to expect more negative coverage….”

Funny that we didnt see that with an idiot like Biden on the ticket.

“Stand up Chuck and let them see you!”

EDITORIAL: Holder puts felons over soldiers
    The Justice Department obstructs military voting rights

So whats the tipping point to this thuggary