A white guy with crazy thoughts…

I want to go on the internet record and state clearly that I find it absolutely appalling where the NAACP is seriously considering going.

I say that as yes, a white guy,but I also say it NOT as a tea-partier. Most importantly in my opinion I say it as a guy who loves reading about Booker T Washington and  W.E.B. Dubois.That’s the God honest truth.

I find those pages of history highly interesting and moving.Not to sound pompous or anything,ya know being a white guy,but I find their stories interesting examples of how different paths in history and paths chosen, or not taken ala Frosts poem are so real. What is,what could have been,what was gained and what lost????

Along those lines I am fairly sure something will be forever lost if the NAACP goes the condemnation route. Although I don’t hold much faith in the present credibility of the NAACP I do indeed still have moments of optimism.I hope they don’t vote for the measure and instead take the path that looks for unity and relevance in the pursuit of justice and dialog.

1. J.P. Douglas says:

It seems the left is really, really “scared” for the lack of a better term, by the Tea Party. They are pulling out all the big guns to stop them. Racism. And now the establishment of One Nation. On the bright side at least some Americans care. But I agree it is really a divisive way to go. What happen to the good old days of sitting down with your “enemy” and trying to find common ground. Something a hero of mine Martin Luther King would have done.

2. PanAm says:

re “…crazy thoughts…”: Good commonsensical perspectives, Alfie and J.P… Thank you… It’s all about politics at its worse, from some, and attempting to divide so as to win elections, apparently.

3. Hucking Fypocrites says:

What do we really expect from a group that thinks “black hole” is demeaning to black women?

4. graychin says:

Alfie, you and I obviously read different “news” sources.

Therefore, may I make the general request that you provide a link for us uninformed lefties, or somehow give us some other clue as to what you are talking about?

Some of us don’t go out of our way to find reasons to bash the NAACP.

5. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“Some of us don’t go out of our way to find reasons to bash the NAACP.”

Some of us don’t need to since some of us aren’t constantly accused of racism. Others of us aren’t so lucky and must be vigilant in weeding out such accusations and showing them to be the inaccuracies that they are.

I’ve discovered that gray likely didn’t catch Olberman on Monday. Thats a plus in chins column.

7. graychin says:

I watch Olbermann about twice a month on the average.

Are you saying that the Tea Party movement does NOT harbor racist elements? Are you going to make me look up the links to the pictures that prove it?

I would emphasize harbor as a big part of my response.
    I mean I think the local PTA has supremacists,racists,swingers and the occasional pedophile. I would not use the word harbor,as in aid and abide etc though.
    I am also someone who has watched a fair amount of video and many of the slurs charges just don’t pan out.
    I don’t consider myself a TP’er by any means. I too would advise them to vigorously rout those that crash the gatherings and try to blend. I would also provide that advice to the more intelligent followers of Rev. J Wright,a number of Muslims,and various left wing human rights causes that routinely get infiltrated by various black bloc groups.

I watch Olbermann about twice a month on the average.
    He shoots and scores on the respect=o=meter.
    See you’re at 2 and I’m at zero except by accident and then only until my B/P goes like 210/120.
    It’s like we were separated at birth :)) Well maybe not that far but…thanks for commenting

10. graychin says:

Since the “Tea Party Movement” has no organization or leadership that anyone can identify (other than the media outlet that breathed life into it last spring), I suppose that what you say is a truism – there is no one there to do any “harboring.”

But there is an “element” in the TPM that the NAACP is calling out with good justification. Again, I’ll link to photos of their signs protesting our “half-Kenyan” president if that’s necessary.

Alfie, if it will give me more points I’ll confess that I only watch Rachel Maddow about twice a month too. She’s on MSNBC right after Olbermann. And that’s the total extent of my MSNBC viewing. Usually we watch movies or something from the DVR in the evening.

I probably get more face time with Faux than with MSNBC. Every waiting room I ever visit seems to propagandize me with Faux, which I consider to be cruel and unusual punishment. (Sometimes I change the channel ( 👿 ) but that’s hard to do on the newer TV sets when they have hidden the remote control.)

HeyGreychin. Is the NAACP harboring racists when a chapter wouldnt help a black tea party member after being beaten by SEIU thugs because he wasnt “black” enough?

Who are the real racists?

***this comment has been edited-Alfie***

12. graychin says:

“Comments containing excessive language or other incendiary content are subject to : deletion,editing and blocking. ”

13. Hucking Fypocrites says:

The NAACP is a joke.

All they are doing is attempting to brand an opposition political party as racist to take away its legitimacy.

When are they going to speak out against the call for white people and their children to be murdered?

Awwww…..Alfie is standing up for the race baiting coward.

Awwww…..Alfie is standing up for the race baiting coward.
    No I am standing up for my policy and my blog which is directly related to my time,effort and integrity.The part of your comment that was more of a legitimate question stands.

But race baiting and calling others racists stands? I see.

I don’t see any race baiting. i replied to a comment from chin that I disagree with but fail to see race baiting at play in it.

He race baits all the time. Whatever

19. graychin says:

“…race baiting coward.”

Elric still doesn’t get it, does he?

And you still cant defend the NAACP harboring racists you friggin stooge.

21. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“Elric still doesn’t get it, does he?”

He might not get “it,” but he seems to get you, just fine.

You do race-bait. Alot.

Breaking: NAACP Threatens Tea Party Patriots on Twitter

I just love al-Thuggys “post-racial” America.

23. Hucking Fypocrites says:

That’s hardly a threat.

Whatever you say

25. graychin says:

Here is some current stuff from the Mason City, Iowa version of Tea Party.

Elric, you can calm down – I don’t see anything racist in that billboard. Crazy, yes – but not racist.

Now when they show Obama with that bone in his nose….

“Now when they show Obama with that bone in his nose….”

And?

Still waiting for you to condemn the racist NAACP. Cant do it, can you?

Awesome billboard btw. al-Thuggy is in good company.

Now when they show Obama with that bone in his nose….

Too late. Bongo Care!!! 😆

29. graychin says:

Tex, thank you for that link. It’s the one I was talking about.

From the Iowa TP story:
    “…including among Tea Party activists, some of whom said it was offensive, ineffective and a waste of money.”
    I’ll also say the “Tweet” is pretty much a zero on the threat-o-meter. I do think some of the leaked early versions of the NAACP condemnation resolution were consistent with my feelings the NAACP was going the wrong route and indeed yet again flirting with the rules that would trigger tax status attacks of their organization.

Still cant condemn the NAACP Greychin? Why not? Black people cant be racist?

32. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“Now when they show Obama with that bone in his nose….”

Yeah, because it’s a real big stretch to see the connection between a health care debate and a witch doctor.

33. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Elric, “progressives” don’t think black people can be racists. In their mind, racism must be accompanied with power. And we all know that the big, bad white man has all the power. So he is the only one that can be racist.

Ridiculous, I know. But there it is.

Depending on the cultural perspective “witch doctors” in all the variations are respected.
    (shamans,medicine men etc.)

Also…I’m curious where is the racism in portraying Obama as a witch doctor. (yeah I’m opening that can…)
    Seriously in a western perspective is a witch doctor seen as less because he’s black,or non white seeing as WD’s exist in other cultures too,or because they’d sprinkle bat guana and boer piss on you???

36. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Alfie, my guess is that we in the West view a witch doctor as less than a recognized medical doctor because the witch doctor uses ancient medical practices and materials, as opposed to our “advanced” medicine. I don’t believe his color is a factor.

HF,

I know. I just wanted him to admit it. But he is just a coward.

Report: NAACP’s Legal Defense Fund Pressured Justice Department to Drop Charges Against Black Panthers…

Gets better and better.

Now I can’t speak for Graychin, but I have heard both Hippie and Rutherford make the claim that “African-Americans” can’t be racist because to be racist, one must have both prejudice and power. How President can’t be defined as power is beyond me, but there it is.

So I pointed out to Hippie Professor, that using his definition of racist, you can’t call David Duke, the Klu Klux Klan, or Aryan Brothers racist. They have prejudice, but no real power.

That’s how dumb liberalism can make one. 😉

CAIR Backs NAACP Resolution on Tea Party Racism

And better and better.

FLASHBACK: Louis Farrakhan Declares War on ‘Negroes’ at 1997 NAACP Conference

And better and better……..

42. Hucking Fypocrites says:

I listened to the whole thing, and I’m afraid I am not hearing the level of racism Breibart is trying to make this out to be.

I read an article earlier that suggested he had something big. If this is it, he needs to keep looking.

We all know how non racist Farakhan is. But keep sticking up for the bad guys. Its that attitude that helped enable this racist/marxist take over of the government.

NAACP’s Washington Director Hilary Shelton Caught in Lie About Tea Party…

And better… 🙂

45. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Elric, I think if you read back over my past comments you’d be forced to admit that I have done anything but stick up for the NAACP or been an enabler of any liberal agenda.

Yes, we are all aware of the racism of Farakhan. But when you listen to the whole clip, which I assume you have, you can hear it is obvious as to the kind of “war” he has “decalered” against them. A PR war, not a violent war. And I think Breibart would like us to think otherwise.

Look, I’d have liked nothing more than to see a video of a Rev. Wright-type rant against whitey being spouted in front of a cheering NAACP, and I have every confidence they exist. But all this clip shows is a rant telling black leaders to fall in line or face a PR struggle. I’m just not seeing what this is being touted as being.

If this is the big thing, it’s going to be laughed at because it isn’t a big thing. If there is something bigger, then Breibart needs to quit with his drama and put it out there now. We don’t have time for him to string things along like with the ACORN tapes.

46. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Now that last video is a burn.

“A PR war, not a violent war. And I think Breibart would like us to think otherwise.”

The Nation of islam is a thug organization just like the NBPP. So when they call for a war, I’ll take it as violent. They are islamic and militant. The war will come and the leftists are doing their best to shove us towards one.

48. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“So when they call for a war, I’ll take it as violent.”

You can take it any way you want. But your interpretation isn’t going to change what was said. And what he said was that he was going to call people out—not knock them out.

The point stands. If this is Breibart’s big deal video showing NAACP racism then his attempt is a complete wash. He needs more, and I’m sure it’s out there.

The NAACP went to the Justice Department asking to drop the charges against the NBPP and the NAACP wouldnt help a black tea party member that was beaten by SEIU thugs because he “wasnt black enough” and that he was an Uncle Tom. Both which I posted. If that isnt good enough for you for proof that they are a racist organization. Well you really need help.

Obama’s Christianity Requires As a Politician He Redistributes White America’s Wealth

Glenn Beck Talks To Martin Luther King Jr’s Niece: Let’s Set The Record Straight On The Civil Rights Movement.

I suggest the race baiting drones watch it. And also the ones that make excuses for the racist NAACP.

Arriving in a small jet before the Obamas was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.; and the president’s personal aide Reggie Love, who chatted with Baldacci.

I really friggin hate this guy.

About the time our original 13 states adopted their new constitution, in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior:

“A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.”

“The average age of the worlds greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

* From bondage to spiritual faith;
    * From spiritual faith to great courage;
    * From courage to liberty;
    * From liberty to abundance;
    * From abundance to complacency;
    * From complacency to apathy;
    * From apathy to dependence;
    * From dependence back into bondage.

________________________

Which state are we in drones?

EDITORIAL — Racialist Justice: Attorney General Holder’s lawyers won’t protect whites

The Washington Times — By now, the default judgment about the Barack Obama–Eric H. Holder Jr. Justice Department is that it discriminates intentionally on the basis of race. By the precise definition used in the American Heritage dictionary, the department is racialist.

Can you FEEL the post racial America drones?