When Obama calls a bluff he means…

Shut the fuck up and pass my massive tax increases.

Don’t even think about cutting into entitlements.

Don’t even think about altering the PPAC.

Shut the fuck up and pass my massive tax increases.

Say what you want but I think that pretty much covers it. He will not allow cuts to programs or the bureaucracy. He will ,with some Clintonian flare enter into a revenue showdown that will continue the tearing of America.

FWIW I believe David Cameron and the coalition government of the UK has undertaken exactly what is needed and at the right time.Now! Not a year or so.I also believe our northern neighbors prove daily that the banking and especially housing scandals perpetrated by bipartisan douchebaggery here in the States need not have happened or happen again and that the recent financial reforms do little to stave off a repeat.

America continues its downward spiral. Heading towards the 4th of July it pains me to type those words but I see no reason to believe it isn’t true. On a related note China has essentially given the world nothing at Toronto.We have pledged billions to a black hole internationally at the G8. The curse of PPAC has yet to kick in. Geithner still thinks we suck. On and on and on.

The rhetoric will be in high gear over the dog (or is it El Niño) days of summer 2010.I honestly do not look forward to it and in fact confess I feel truly powerless in this so called democracy.

1. graychin says:

Somebody must have pissed into Alfie’s Post Toasties this morning.

Lighten up, Man. I was never that depressed and gloomy, even during the darkest days of the Bush Administration. Endless war, Patriot Act, torture, Dick Cheney with a loaded weapon, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo….

Even during that awful time, I believed that America’s best days were ahead. I believe that still.

Isn’t that one of the characteristic differences between liberals and conservatives? Liberals tend to have an optimistic view of the future, and don’t fear the rapid changes that all of us see around us. Conservatives? To them, the world always seems to be going to hell in a handbasket. Alfie, am I right?

Question – what is the “PPAC”?

The Providence Performing Arts Center?
    The Planned Parenthood Action Council?
    The Patent Public Advisory Committee?
    The Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell?

Please give us a clue! 😀

Funny the drone brought up the Patriot Act. Where is your outrage now? They eliminated the sunset rules.

Now this POS, he is a real malignant tumor.

PPAC=Patient Protection Affordable Care Act.
    I think my gloom is warranted and I’ll give you a tip. I think I’d feel this way regardless of the Oval occupant. I am sincerely down due to Congress as well as the state and local govt. antics. The international scene is no good too. China rearming,GDP expanding makes them a scary thing. Multiple countries agreeing to take the forefront against anything hinting at US hegemony. Ugh ugh ugh and ugh. Mr.Chin

Alfie,

Mr Chin supports marxism, he doesnt care.

Gray for the ? and comment pack of:
    Isn’t that one of the characteristic differences between liberals and conservatives? Liberals tend to have an optimistic view of the future,and don’t fear the rapid changes that all of us see around us. Conservatives? To them, the world always seems to be going to hell in a handbasket. Alfie, am I right?

I disagree. Although some people buy into the label of progressive actually and / or always meaning progress and that conservatives always means tradition/status quo. I think history proves that liberals are as open to gloom and doom politics. Nuclear era,Y2K,GW,the Reagan years etc.I also think right of center folks get a bum wrap on their ability to welcome,herald change and even be proponents of it.I also think it is more my centrist standings that has me overwhelmed by my concerns and worries

7. graychin says:

We progressives can get depressed like anyone else. But I rarely if ever hear something like this blog post from a progressive.

Alfie, by the way – exactly which “massive tax increases” were you referring to? You are aware, aren’t you, that taxes have been CUT, not raised, during the Obama Administration?

gray …and I know you realize I support a flat tax and a limited VAT. The news is what it is. Obama has stated “Next year, when I start presenting some very difficult choices to the country, I hope some of these folks who are hollering about deficits and debt step up,”he’s gotta mean tax increases.

9. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“I was never that depressed and gloomy, even during the darkest days of the Bush Administration. Endless war, Patriot Act, torture, Dick Cheney with a loaded weapon, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo….”

So you must see a good bit of darkness in this administration, seeing as half of the things you mentioned are still around.

“Liberals tend to have an optimistic view of the future…”

Which is why you referred to the wars as “endless”? That doesn’t look very optimistic to me.

Since your view of the future is so optimistic, does that mean we can finally drop the climate change debate?

I also think if you think you couldn’t find a cousin to this post at Kos or many other outlets on the GOP,W,etc you’re just not being honest.
    The post in itself has clear points. Has caused some thinking and comments and for that I am grateful. That I agree with the Brits and Canadian actions is clearly stated. That I have a problem with Geithner is clear although it is heavily dependent on readers being in touch with his pre G20 comments. I don’t know gray I am not always out for adversarial approaches.I stated my opinion. If you got specific issues hit me.

11. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“exactly which “massive tax increases” were you referring to?”

The ones that are coming in Dec. when congress sees fit to pass a budget.

And let me go on record here and now.

“If President Barack Obama calls for and gets extensive cuts in the federal budget I will delete my blog,endorse him for reelection and question my whole political being.”

Gee thats all? Not that he would do that but I would want much more than that in order to back that marxist POS. But then you might get those extensive federal budget cuts…..the military. The only place these marxists are willing to cut.

14. graychin says:

Right. I do. Some of the worst policies of the Bush Administration are still around and not being dismantled nearly fast enough to suit me.

I am disappointed at the continuing conduct of both wars and at the continuing existence of Guantanamo and the worst features of the “Patriot” Act. But I look forward to “change” on those fronts, slow as it may be in coming.

There is a “debate”? The only people who don’t recognize the problem have their asses in the air and their heads in the sand. CO2 buildup in the atmosphere caused by human activity is having, and will continue to have, profound effects on the world’s climate. The damage is done, and probably can’t be fully reversed – only moderated if humanity stops spewing so much fossilized and locked-up CO2 into the atmosphere. Still, I’m optimistic about America’s best days lying ahead – even if much of Florida and Louisiana lies under the ocean.

15. graychin says:

“exactly which “massive tax increases” were you referring to?”

The ones that are coming in Dec. when congress sees fit to pass a budget.

So – you think that fiscal sustainability can be achieved by spending cuts alone? You have lots of company. I’m waiting to see what THAT budget looks like. Haven’t seen it yet, but I’m waiting….

Alfie, would it be too much to ask that you hold your opposition to all things Obama until you actually SEE WHAT HE PROPOSES?

“So – you think that fiscal sustainability can be achieved by spending cuts alone?”

With all your insane entitlement programs that al-Thuggy is creating, it does make that difficult. But then, that was the plan.

gray I fail to see where I’ve achieved opposing all things Obama. That’s awfully “echo” of you though.
    FWIW the executive produced a 2011 budget. Congress has failed to act on it but along those lines how many budgets do we have to be back logged on to have progressives care?
    Again in summary. Pretty short and concise post. Any dialog on the post is welcomed.

And it starts.

Well they did say that this debt that these demomarxists ran up was our greatest National Security Threat. Which would mean the demomarxists are.

Here’s a NOBEL LAUREATE Lib that doesn’t share Graychin’s rabid enthusiasm of being all roses and sunshine. 😆

Odds are still in our favor. Krugman has called the last three crisises right fifteen times. 🙂

Tex,

Only a fool would be optimistic with all this damage these marxists are doing. These morons cant even secure a border. How friggin hard is that?

21. Hucking Fypocrites says:

No, I have never thought that. Not even when Candidate Obama was spreading his bullshit that he would not raise taxes on the middle class. The real question is: did you ever think it?

Of course, spending cuts would have had a much much greater effect had we not seen the massive liberal spending agenda come to life during the last 18 months. But alas, we are well past that point.

“would it be too much to ask that you hold your opposition to all things Obama until you actually SEE WHAT HE PROPOSES?”

Why? This telegraphed intention is the only bit of transparency we have seen from this lot.

22. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“…the worst features of the “Patriot” Act. But I look forward to “change” on those fronts, slow as it may be in coming.”

Then you must have been really disappointed when Obama signed its unreformed extension.

Like it or not, President Obama now owns the Patriot Act.

And I also find this hilarious….

Would it be too much to ask that you hold your praise for all things Obama until you actually SEE WHAT HE PROPOSES?

HF,

Gotta love it. This thug spends and spends and now has the audacity to say he is serious about reducing the debt and we better suck up all these new taxes if we want it reduced.

I will give al-Thuggy a solid B plus in one area. He is one solid B plus asshole.

25. Hucking Fypocrites says:

I give him a B+ on the war in Afghanistan. I would have given him an A, but I deduct for turning in late work.

Huck,

Really? Man, I’d flunk him being deaths have doubled since he took office, and apparently things have gotten much worse. I give Obama a B+ for ordering the military to shoot three pirates in the head, and an A- for stepping up the Predator Drones. I give Michelle an A+ for scaring the shit out of NYers when she had her camera at hand flying over ground zero.

Other than that, off hand I can’t think of anything he’d get a passing grade for.

“I give him a B+ on the war in Afghanistan.”

Yes those moronic ROE that are getting our soldiers killed are really doing the job.

28. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“Really?”

No. Not really.

I have issues with some of what he has done in Afghanistan, and I am generally in favor of some of what he has done there.

But c’mon. You have to admit that was funny.

Only thing he has done good in Afghanistan is not calling off the predators. Shockingly he hasnt. But then he threatened the Jonas brothers with them as well.

30. Hucking Fypocrites says:

I wouldn’t say that is the “only” thing he has done right in Afghanistan.

It was right to send more troops. Even though he didn’t send as many as he should have, and waited too long to do it.

I also think his overall counter-insurgency strategy is basically right. Even though I am not yet convinced nation-building there is the right step.

And I also think putting Patraeus (I just know I misspelled that) in direct charge of things there was the right move.

I’m not saying those things make up for the wrongs, but I have to give credit where I think it’s due.

But c’mon. You have to admit that was funny.

You know how the internet is. You think somebody is pulling your leg, but after dealing with limp dicks like Graychin, you read something and think “oh, he’s just joking – nobody could be that dumb”, until you discover later, that he believes his rhetoric absolute truth. 🙂

I had to be sure. Yeah, it was funny.

“I also think his overall counter-insurgency strategy is basically right.”

Yes, hold returning fire until you get permission. Brilliant.

33. Hucking Fypocrites says:

That isn’t his basic CT strategy, numb-nuts.

34. graychin says:

Huck, if you had ever paid attention to me you would know that I have a lot of disagreements with Obama – the Patriot Act being just one of them.

But if I had my vote over again I would pick Obama in a heartbeat.

No, I have never thought that.

So which is more important to you – fiscal sustainability, or fighting against any and all tax increases? Did you support the Bush tax increases? Should they be allowed to lapse?

35. graychin says:

…the Bush tax CUTS…

36. Hucking Fypocrites says:

To be perfectly honest, I don’t know that I was into politics enough when that happened to have even been aware of them.

What is important to me is fiscal responsibility. Tax increases wouldn’t bother me as much if I believe in what they are meant to pay for. I recently supported a general obligation bond in the small town I live in that would have raised property taxes for 40 years. But I knew why it was needed, and agreed with the need, so that made the difference. (however, most did not agree, and the measure was defeated by wide margin)

Some of the things I have seen money being spent on do not make that list.

But none of that is really the point.

The point is that Barack Obama campaigned on the promise of massive entitlements that would be paid for solely by the patriotic rich, as well as the promise not to raise a single tax on the middle class. Some of us knew better. And now that it is becoming obvious that taxes will be going up for just about everyone who pays them, I can promise you that you are going to hear politcal opponents crow about a major platform promise being broken. Chicken-shit congressional democrats might dodge the bullet by putting off their budget responsibilities until after the 2010 election, but elephants never forget, and there will be another important election in a couple years.

“But if I had my vote over again I would pick Obama in a heartbeat.”

Spoken like a true drone.

38. graychin says:

And now that it is becoming obvious that taxes will be going up for just about everyone who pays them…”

It is? They are?

Huck, the thing is – in your pre-conscious days of the Bush tax cuts, most of the cuts went to the highest income people – not to the middle class. The cuts were horrendous budget-busters, especially in the “out” years, so Bush and the Republican Congress played games with the accounting. To leave themselves a fig leaf of fiscal “responsibility,” they passed the cuts to expire at the end of 2010! They tried and tried (unsuccessfully) to extend them, with no regard to future deficits. Right now federal taxes are lower than they have been at any time since

So if Congress does nothing (as seems likely to me), the people who benefited from the budget-busting Bush tax cuts will suffer the horrendous fate of having a top tax rate in 2011 of 39.6% instead of the present 35%. Pity those poor Wall Street traders!

To give your young mind some perspective, here is a history of federal income tax rates:

On the spending side, the same merry bunch spent money without regard to deficits. “Deficits don’t matter,” they said. Take the totally unfunded Medicare prescription drug benefit, for example – a wholly new “entitlement” charged to the national credit card. (And, incidentally, benefiting drug companies more than seniors – but that’s another story.)

So far under Obama, taxes have been CUT – for EVERYONE.

Everyone has a pet peeve about some Federal spending that he considers wasteful or wrong, including me. But if you care anything about fiscal sustainability, you’re going to have to grow up and learn to live with that. Make your case and act against the waste and stupidity, but live with the result and pay the taxes to get us back on a sustainable path.

Honest to God, Huck – you are asking us to turn the wheel back over to the people who drove us into the ditch!

“So far under Obama, taxes have been CUT – for EVERYONE.”

You see thats a lie drone because last year was the 1st year that I owed. And im not the only one who has said this. And soon you will see massive increases in taxes because thats what al-Thuggy said. Hope you are happy drone.

Kagan Argued Before Supreme Court: “It’s Fine if The Law Bans Books Because Government Won’t Really Enforce It”…

Only a drone would support this pick. Also says a lot about the person that nominated her.

You know why Graychin probably doesn’t care about tax increases and in fact would continue to push for them if he is honest? What do you want to bet his savings is stocked in tax free bonds and the like? I guarantee you he won’t be paying any more, either way. One thing I have definitely determined about old Gray – he talks a great game about shared sacrifice. But sharing in the pain isn’t in the cards for him.

These economic idiots can’t understand why people aren’t spending, why corporations aren’t hiring, why people have hunkered down. See if you can read these and be honest for once Graychin.

(1) People are tapped; there is nothing left in the coffers – Fed taxes are but a portion of whats killing ordinary Americans
    (2) Companies are running scared – this administration has been completely hostile to all of corporate America, except the most unproductive, most corrupt portion of free enterprise – unions.
    (3) We already have the 2nd highest corporate Tax rate in the world
    (4) Obama has in 17 long months been able to increase the cumulative deficit more than 30% without any measurable benefit besides more people on food stamps. and more people with extended benefits. That may keep them eating but does nothing for productivity.
    (5) The stimulus was a ruse, a lie, and has been treated as a public slush fund – your own dishonesty about it, notwithstanding. An absolute, complete failure.
    (6) A tax on a corporation is a tax on the America public – your hiding it under “corp” doesn’t change that fact.
    (7) The ObamaCare plan will be an additional tax 0n c0rporations and an additional burden on working families, and everyone knows it. Only a liberal bad at math and dumb as a stump could possibly think adding 31MM to the health care rolls would not substantially increase costs, therefore taxes.
    (8) Obama’s tax cuts were a joke – a couple of Happy Meals a week for the average family. In the mean time, he’s added $11,000 of debt on every man,woman and child in America.
    (9) Wages are not increasing anywhere near as fast as increases for items like higher education, which for years has been increasing at twice the rate of inflation and is now completely overpriced.
    (10) The threat of FICA being increased has been a drag on hiring; the threat of capital gains increases has been a drag on the market; fees and services have become a cute euphemism for tax increases.
    (11) At least five states, all blue by the way, are on the brink of bankruptcy, and two of the three the bankruptcy is imminent: Michigan and California. So your solution for them would be to increases more taxes, even though they already have about a real 20% unemployment.

You’re lying through your teeth if you’re wanting us to believe the cost of living under Obama has decreased – pure baloney. Obama may have inherited a bad economy, but he has made things substantially worse – possibly to the point of us losing our credit rating and possibly to the point of irreparable harm. Even socialist Germany was calling Obama on his economic “insights.”

You might wake up one day and admit to yourself Obama has lost the confidence of real thinking Americans and much of the world, not counting those who mouth the talking points like you.

Ironic comment from a man who would lick the balls of a President whose economic wizards are stacked with men and women from Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, and Citicorp – the very ones who drove us into the ditch.

Also ironic that the federal regulations bill makes doesn’t hold Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae accountable. Hypocrisy knows no bounds in the Democratic cabinet.

I’m just wondering how much more “progressive” the progressive party wants to get?

But here’s a bet. That last quintile is the one producing the major of “new” jobs.

All six graphs are worth a look. You’ll have to click thru.

major = majority

While Rome burns and Obama fiddles, ask a lib why Obama doesn’t seem to be inspiring much confidence:

The Conference Board says Tuesday its Consumer Confidence Index fell nearly 10 points to 52.9, down from a revised 62.7 in May. Economists had forecast only a modest drop.

He has lost the confidence of the military (if he ever had it). He has lost the confidence of the American public (the smart ones any way).

46. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“I haven’t heard anything about such a thing except from people who routinely make stuff up.”

Then you aren’t listening very well.

“House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer said Democrats will have to consider passing only a short-term extension of the Bush-era tax cuts for middle-class people this year. After that, taxes could be headed higher, he suggested.”

“What is worse – massive new entitlements “paid for solely by the patriotic rich,” or the same entitlements paid for by no one?”

See, this is the problem. You don’t even offer the option of simply not having as many entitlements.

“Everyone has a pet peeve about some Federal spending that he considers wasteful or wrong, including me. But if you care anything about fiscal sustainability, you’re going to have to grow up and learn to live with that. ”

Why can’t you (democrats) grow up and learn to live within your means? That also provides fiscal sustainability, does it not?

47. graychin says:

Why can’t you (democrats) grow up and learn to live within your means?

Actually, we’re doing a better job than the alternative.

Republicans offer wild spending that isn’t paid for. Democrats offer wild spending that IS paid for. Sorry – but there isn’t another option yet. Grow up and live with it. And stop blaming it all on Democrats.

It’s all of US who are responsible. Both parties spend because WE want them to. Even this guy:

48. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“I’m not the one offering the options – the two major political parties offer them.”

Well then you should have listed the third option of less entitlements, because that is what 1 of those parties has suggested.

“Democrats offer wild spending that IS paid for.”

To be blunt, you’re full of shit.

How is it that our debt has skyrocketted in the last 18 months if all that spending is paid for?

“Sorry – but there isn’t another option yet. Grow up and live with it.”

Sorry, but there is another option, as I have pointed out. STOP SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY! Can you grow up and live with that? Since you’re a democrat, I doubt it.

“Both parties spend because WE want them to.”

Did I not make myself perfectly clear the first time? It’s about what the money is spent on. And vermin bridges don’t make my list like they do yours.

“And stop blaming it all on Democrats”

Why? According to democrats, everything is the fault of the GOP. Why are we the only ones expected to “grow up”?

(What is with that phrase today? Did Olby or Maddow use it in a sentance yesterday, or what?)

I notice you didn’t have anything to say about Hoyer’s comments. Was he just making stuff up?

And how do you feel about being lied to about no new taxes?

49. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Graychin, I would like to know how you think democrats’ spending is paid for when we don’t even have a budget.

Are you among the inner circle? JournoList maybe? What proof do you have that all of this spending is paid for? (Yeah I know. There I go again, asking people to substantiate what they say)

“Democrats offer wild spending that IS paid for.”

To be blunt, you’re full of shit.

To be blunt? That’s beyond full of shit – that’s self incrimination to the depths of delusion this educated man has sunken to convince himself he was wrong about Obama. That’s Dawg quality material – like calling Alfie a troll on his own board.

We’ve accumulate $3.4 trillion with a “T” of debt under Obama that isn’t paid for. Obama is averaging $200,000,000,000 a month that isn’t paid for!

“Both parties spend because WE want them to”

Speak for yourself drone

52. graychin says:

I think he’s just stating a fact – taxes COULD be heading higher. How can you disagree?

So we’re back at square one. Some people think that we can get back to budget sustainability by spending cuts alone, but I think that’s delusional. So does Hoyer. Bush didn’t bring us to this point by wild spending alone – he had the help of big tax cuts (which expire at the end of 2010).

So Huck, you’re going to have to decide which you hate worse – taxes or deficits. If you can’t make up your mind, then show me a way to a sustainable budget by spending cuts alone, and you might even find me on board with you.

53. graychin says:

Here’s another dilemma for you:

Which is more important – creating jobs and getting the economy to move out of the Great Recession, or reining in federal spending?

On the other hand, they battle stimulative spending with their last breath.

Some people believe that federal spending is NOT stimulative. Then how DO we get the jobs back? Cut taxes? It’s the Republican version of snake oil – good for whatever ails ya. 😀

54. graychin says:

But as it turns out, the Bush tax cuts were neither stimulative (we still fell into the Great Recession) nor were they fiscally responsible (record deficits).

Historically inaccurate to the nth degree, and about on par with believing federal spending will create wealth; and creating wealth is exactly what must happen to “create” jobs.

In October 2007, the S&P and corporate earnings stood at record levels, and the federal deficit for the year 2007 was exactly 1.14% of GDP, never reaching above 3.48% during any year during Bush’s two terms, until 2009 – Bush held the office in 2009 exactly one month, Obama eleven. The DOW rose from approximately 8,100 immediately after 9/11, to approximately 14,200 OCT 2007.

Something obviously stimulated the economy for the better part of 72 months, before the collapse of 2008. I think it important to remember why we found ourselves in this recession. As millions of people walked away from their mortgages they neither could afford, nor should have ever received, liquidity of lending institutions quickly became an issue.

If we are to blame our current recession on anything, lets make sure we set the record straight.

This is what government regulation and control gets you drones……

1 trillion dollar bailout. You can take your regulation and shove it up your marxist ass.

57. graychin says:

“Something” like the housing bubble?

And then the house of cards came crashing down.

Yeah Graychin,

Why don’t you justify Elric’s link for us? You and your good pal Barney. Think about Obama’s financial advisers like Franklin Raines and the “Housing Bubble” while you’re typing.

Tex,

I think the drones are giddy that Kagan said the government has a right to tell us what to eat.

60. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Graychin, still waiting for you to substantiate that ridiculous claim that all democrat spending has been paid for.

“Democrats offer wild spending that IS paid for”

Prove it or admit it is wrong.

“On the one hand, Obama-haters scream “where are the jobs” (that were lost in the Bush Administration).”

You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about.

Seeing how infected you are with BDS, let me make this as easy as I possibly can for you to comprehend.

The US unemployment rate for December 2008 was 7.2%

The current US unemployment rate is 9.7%

That is an increase of 1.5% since George Bush left office 18 months ago.

Any questions?

61. hippieprof says:

Alfie, I haven’t been here in a day or so and haven’t read all the comments yet. But, I think the world would be a lot better place if politicians (right and left) would really say “Shut the fuck up!” a little but more often.

I actually mean that.

62. an800lbgorilla says:

I seem to remember us calling this…

New report in Mass. finds record numbers dumping healthcare coverage

Oh, by the by, how dumb are you Chin? Really, the bubble kept unemployment and the GDP in the 3% range? Taxes had nothing to do with it?

Are you that stupid or just that dishonest?

63. an800lbgorilla says:

A very good piece on the faults of the Financial Regulatory legislation.

Financial Overhaul Is Politics in Worst Sense: Richard Posner

64. an800lbgorilla says:

Congrats to all the lefties out there, you’ve managed to do what couldn’t be done since the World was at War. Hat’s off for now, heads off in November…

CBO says debt will reach 62 percent of GDP by year’s end
    The national debt will reach 62 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) by the end of this year, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) said Wednesday.

The budget office said the debt will reach its highest percentage of GDP since the end of World War II. The jump is driven by lower tax revenues and higher federal spending in the recent recession…

…By contrast, GDP has averaged “a little above” 36 percent per year over the past 40 years.

“Are you that stupid or just that dishonest?”

He is a bit of both. Just like his “president”

During his town hall in Racine, Wisconsin today President Obama spoke about the civilian expeditionary force within his National Security Strategy.

Brown…errrr Purple Shirts. Enjoy the fascism drones.

Famously right-wing news org: Obama administration blocking media access to Gulf response

Senators slam Homeland Security for not coming to hearing on nuclear terrorism

Feel safe drones?

Still dont think al-Thuggy isnt a Marxist? Really? Drones feel free to dodge.

White people tax goes into effect.

With all the World’s Conflicts Solved, Obama Regime About to Gut the Military…

(DC)- The Obama administration intends to slash the defense budget in order to pay for its riotous spending on bailouts, “stimulus bills,” their signature healthcare program, and massive pork bribes for votes from congressmen who hopefully will not survive this November’s balloting. To continue the spending spree, the White House plans to eliminate over a trillion defense dollars in the next ten years. Details of those proposed cuts were laid out by Rep. Barney Frank’s (D-MA) Sustainable Defense Task Force in a 56 page report titled: Debt, Deficits, & Defense – A Way Forward. None of the service arms are spared.

Scared yet?

Six Months to Go Until
    The Largest Tax Hikes in History
    From Ryan Ellis on Thursday, July 1, 2010 4:15 PM

In just six months, the largest tax hikes in the history of America will take effect. They will hit families and small businesses in three great waves on January 1, 2011:

Read more: http://www.atr.org/six-months-untilbr-largest-tax-hikes-a5171##ixzz0sU1OyrUz

Get ready drones.

With respect to Obama and his regime, I keep in mind the collorary that I first saw on a posting at PJM: “But if neither malice or stupidity alone can completely account for the mess, you may have to conclude that you are dealing with malicious idiots.”

Obama is a cheap Chicago political hack and puppet. I find him neither intellectual or deep. What I would really like to know is who are the ones that put this narcissistic puppet in position to be President? I think I pretty well laid out the sequence of events over twenty years where Obama was groomed. The fact there’s no record of any type, not even a former girlfriend, the modest student to Harvard Law Review president without article, the handing out of hundred million grants in his twenties, the penning his own biography in the “second year” of law school, his ingratiation with reactionaries and terrorists. These are facts that simply don’t fit.

The real question is “Who put him there?”

Tex,

You asked some questions I have been asking myself.