The obligatory Helen Thomas post…

I’ve hated this miserable little hobbit for so long what does an extra bit of glob matter?

1. graychin says:

Helen Thomas was a trailblazing female journalist fifty years ago, but she has made the mistake that so many people do who either have no life outside their jobs or think that the world can’t survive without them – she stayed on the job too long.

I thought that Thomas’ her remarks about Jews leaving Israel were horrible and disgusting. I’m also willing to cut her some slack because I’m not at all sure that at her age she is still in possession of all her faculties. She will 90 in two more months.

Helen – it’s time to retire.

It has been disappointing (but not surprising) to me to see the regular commenters here focusing on Thomas’ appearance. Women journalists still get put down if they aren’t hot enough for Faux – even after 50 years in the business. Makes you wonder if women news anchors and reporters aren’t just there as eye candy.

We should all hope to look as good as Helen Thomas at age 90 – if if we aren’t already feeding the worms.

2. graychin says:

Classy, Alfie.

Classy.

Knew the drone would cut the troll some slack.

BTW The troll just got booted.

I’ve always felt she was a self important troll with an agenda and has failed to deserve her seat for some time. I think many are on my side on this that the latest anti semitism glob isn’t even the cherry on the sundae that is her career.

Alfie,

The drones on twitter are feeling sorry for the troll. More proof that the antisemites are almost all from the left. But she will be picked up by someone. Maybe even al-Jazeera. It is funny thought that the same drones didnt back Don Imus for saying much less. Double standards.

7. graychin says:

God save us from self-important trolls with an agenda!

(Just stay away from Faux, Alfie. Hannity, O’Reilly and Beck are lurking under the bridges.) 😀

Wow, that was gibberish, even for you moron.

9. graychin says:

I have yet to hear of anyone “backing” Helen Thomas.

Don Imus is an ass. There – I said it.

Why hasn’t Mel Gibson been run out of Hollywood yet for his drunken, anti-Semitic rant? Because he isn’t a liberal, as Thomas is perceived to be?

“Why hasn’t Mel Gibson been run out of Hollywood yet for his drunken, anti-Semitic rant?”

Because Hollywood is full of libs and libs love antisemites. But you are comparing an actor to a “journalist”.

“Because he isn’t a liberal, as Thomas is perceived to be?”

Perceived? She bragged about being a liberal you friggin drone.

The antisemite troll bragging about being a liberal.

Well we’re not going to see eye to eye but perhaps we can be civil to one another?
    I’ve watched helen hound Oval occupants and by no means in the manner of a feisty integrity laden journalist looking for the truth. More like an oracle who thinks “how dare you answer others questions…do you know not who I am”!!!
    So bottom line I’m a bipartisan applauder of the mighty whence they fall so I’m doing a standing O now.
    Also I don’t watch,link or listen to Fox and Elric can have my back on the Rush and Beck angle.
    I may not always be agreeable but I am always honest.

A standing O?

Gibson is on his own gray,if he was still up and coming he’d have zero casting options since his new found faith.
    I think one can easily find documentation that there is definitely a better set of politics to wear on ones sleeve in Hollywood.

Alfie,

Ill tell you what. When the drones stop race baiting, Ill be more civil. Fair?

Yeah a standing O as in ovation. Hell I even tried to get a wave going in the stands. Helen has fallen and she can’t get up GOOD!
    I also applauded Specters defeat.

I was for a Spector win but with these job bribes maybe its a good thing he lost. Plus maybe Spector will feel slighted by the demomarxists and not be a rubber stamp vote.

And yes, I am happy as hell that vile troll got the boot but probably not the last we seen of her.

I take it Alfie doesnt accept my offer. 🙂

I must be de-caffeinated today….offer??

Actually I’m in the camp that Sestak might be a dark horse/Trojan horse kind of candidate. We’ll see.Bottomline I’d have packed Specters bags long ago if I was a PA’er. Magic bullet mmmpph

The offer to be more civil when the race baiting stops.

As for Sestak, he is a demomarxist so by default I dont trust him. I just hope the job offer scandal hurts him but demomarxist voters are drones and corruption doesnt bother them.

Yeah I just wonder on a spectrum if Sestak has some Blue Dog in him.

Alfie,

That there are moderate democrats is a myth. They are all radicals to some degree.

The gargoyle Helen Thomas, Jew hater and Camelot lackey, was due for the glue factory years ago.

That she is even infamous is a monument to the Left’s unbridled stupidity.

25. PanAm says:

Hey, Alfie, I enjoyed the lively and informative bantering, and you weaving in and out…