Bill Whores Himself for Hillary…That’s different

They are multi-millionaires but it is reported they are looking at creative ways to clear some personal debt. Will this catch on? Let’s start the bidding!Who would you pay 5 bucks to meet?We can use the proceeds to pay off the national debt.

Times UK

1. I got five bucks if either of them will go bird hunting with me and Dick…

🙂

Now that’s funny….

I get the Atlantic link but my first very cursory look at the usatoday one seems to be a different thing.

4. graychin says:

It’s all about former office holders cashing in. Don’t you get it?

OK but that’s old school corruption not the same thing as what I was going after in the post.

6. graychin says:

One old pol charges admission to a meet-and-greet to help pay his wife’s campaign debts.

Another old pol quits her office in mid-term to cash in on her new-found notoriety with big fees for speechifying and for being a “Special Correspondent” on Faux News.

Opinions differ on which of those old pols’ post-government activities comes closer to the definition of “whoring.” You have your opinion, and I have mine.

And calling the debt in question “personal” is misleading at best. It’s a campaign debt for which Hillary is not personally liable. The Clintons have made plenty of money post-presidency – enough even to pay off all their legal bills from defending themselves against the futile pursuit of Ken Starr. They even have a nice sum left over from their best-selling books.

Sarah has a best-seller too, but she probably has to split her royalties with her ghostwriter.

7. graychin says:

When I saw that picture of Hillary, I thought that she was probably making some reference to that Iranian guy.

8. graychin says:

Alfie, you’re not toeing the Party Line again. You’re gonna get yourself banished by the “drill baby drill” crowd.

As you should know, the Party Line is that those honorable greenies at BP are taking full responsibility for the mess in the Gulf, and will do whatever it takes to clean it up. They will pay “all legitimate claims.” That’s their story, and they’re sticking to it.

But the cartoon that you posted more than implies that we taxpayers are going to get stuck with paying for the mess while BP skates. I think you’ve just incurred the wrath of the right-wing media gasbags. Sarah Palin, for one.

And Elrick, who believes whatever they tell him.

“And Elrick, who believes whatever they tell him.”

Obsessed much?

To think there is zero oil money in the pockets of the D’s is delusional.
    I do think the taxpayer will take a hit one way or another on the Gulf spill. Just like I know the every day consumer will taste some pain down the road.
    I am actually a proponent of offshore drilling,as well as for more nukes. I want Yucca opened. I support micro-local energy initiatives that puts electricity into a localized grid too.

Dont worry Alfie, al-Thuggy promised your energy costs will rise astronomically under him.

Elric,

I’m afraid I’m to blame for Graychin. I found something for him to do. His blog never got off high center as it attracts one village idiot’s assistant named “Yellow Dog.”

I used to get a kick out of watching him blow up at the home town newspaper and found his blog so I could piss on his leg some more. I got tired of him editing my comments there and challenged him to come to a blog so I could slap him around a little. The thrill lasted about 30 minutes before I remembered dog sh*t is really hard to get off your shoe.

“And Elrick, who believes whatever they tell him.”

Obsessed much?

Not as much obsessed as deluded. He told me on the hometown newspaper blog full of equally useful idiots that Conservativism a thing of the past and dead in Jan 2009, thinks Obama is keeping his campaign promises and has been incredibly effective in his leadership, and global warming good science. He used to do a countdown of the number of days Obama had kept us safe thinking himself funny and cute, until that suddenly stopped last summer for undetermined reasons. 😉

Treat it as you will but don’t take it terribly seriously for real debate.

Tex,

I never take them seriously on debate. I dont call them drones for nothing. Notice that he tries to paint me as lock step with the GOP and talk radio. I dont agree with everything talk radio says. And I sure as hell dont agree with the GOP leadership. In fact Beck will say “Dont trust me, do your own research”.

You should stop over here more. Im not about to go back to the blog that banned me and lied about banning me. We could use another strong conservative voice here. Hope all is well with you and take care.

PS: I wont hold it against you for leading the drone here. It livens things up. 🙂

14. graychin says:

Im not about to go back to the blog that banned me and lied about banning me.

They must have lied. Why would anyone ban Elric? 😕

Notice that he tries to paint me as lock step with the GOP and talk radio. I dont agree with everything talk radio says. as hell dont agree with the GOP leadership. In fact Beck will say “Dont trust me, do your own research”.

But we still haven’t identified an issue in which Elrick disagrees with the gasbags. I guess we’ll just have to take his word for it.

How many Beck fans do their own research? 😀

“But we still haven’t identified an issue in which Elrick disagrees with the gasbags.”

Still waiting for you to tell me where you view the government would go to far in controlling the people chump. Or you can ask me questions like you told me to ask you. Not playing your liberal double standard game Chuckles.

16. graychin says:

The government goes too far when it eavesdrops on citizens without a warrant.

The government goes too far when it holds suspects without charges.

The government goes too far when it subpoenas a person’s library activities and puts on a gag order to prevent the librarian from talking about it.

How’s that for a start?