Alfies Electoral Playbook IV: Hillary has needs…

I know I’ve discounted Hillary as a potential POTUS as deep as Walmart dumps Made in China junk on us all but I have to keep going.

To Run in 2016

She needs to be relevant.

How this happens is beyond me. the only potential way I see it happening is if she is the sitting VP.

She does better against a sitting Republican.

People with (D) after their name are all about the GOP depth chart or lack thereof. Well post Obama who the fuck do you all have exactly?

She needs Obama not to have a quality VP in office

Although this may be a point of confusion given her being a potential VP that’s not what I mean. If the (D)’s find a new darling to replace Joe @#$%^&* Biden she isn’t gonna like it.

To Run in 2012

She needs to be crazy

I have to stand by my earlier points regards HRC and 2012. She would have to have a little mental illness action going on to go against a popular sitting D.

This is crucial. If something happens she can mount up and charge headlong under the guise of being able to do a better job. If something(s) happen she may very well be a go to person for the Donks.

She is too tied to this regime now. She has no chance to challenge al-Thuggy in 2012 or try a run in 2016.

Black Hopefuls Pick This Year in G.O.P. Races
    By JENNIFER STEINHAUER
    Published: May 4, 2010

Among the many reverberations of President Obama’s election, here is one he probably never anticipated: at least 32 African-Americans are running for Congress this year as Republicans, the biggest surge since Reconstruction, according to party officials.

Bad news for the drones. I dont think its going play a great factor in 2010 but it will down the road if true black conservatives show that blacks need not be slaves to the demomarxist party.

I’ve seen that story before and I for one applaud it every time. Walking around Boston and talking to people and friends of color I am always amazed at how the black community especially doesn’t try to get more involved. Some (err many) will say it is because of Republican racism but I think blacks are well advised to rise up and be heard and there’s simply no better way than being in both parties.

Alfie,

The demomarxist has shafted them for 40 years, more if you count slavery. Not saying they should embrace the Republicans but they need to cut the demomarxists loose.

5. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“She needs a domestic policy failure and/or an international incident by summer 2011”

I’m not ready to discount either of those things from happening.

If someone successfully attacks the US, the dove Obama won’t stand a chance against the more hawkish Hillary.

I dont understand why no one understands that Hillary is tied to al-Thuggy. She cant run against his policies, especially foreign policy if she is/was his Sec of State.

7. Hucking Fypocrites says:

I have 2 words that shatter your argument, Elric.

Colin Powell

Colin Powell? He is a scumbag thats unelectable and not just because of his ties to Bush.

Two words

Try again

9. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Whether or not he is unelectable is up for debate .

What is not open for debate (beside the scumbag part) is that he was Sec. of State and has been relatively successful in disassociating himself with the administration he served by speaking out against its foreign policies and how he was just as much a victim of its “lies” as anyone else.

“Whether or not he is unelectable is up for debate .”

He endorsed al-Thuggy, thats enough.

“Hillary could do that same thing and be just as successful. She’s a lot of things, but dumb aint one of them.”

She was dumb enough to take the job knowing what he is. She might have a remote chance of running in 2016 but she is too embedded now to run in 2012. Whats she going to do? Resign now and decide to run 9 months later claiming she was a “victim” of the regime? I think not.

Anybody that decides to run and have a chance in a primary against him cant be part of his regime and cant be a member of Congress that voted for all his toxic crap. It will have to be a Governor or someone who hasnt been a member of Congress since 2008.

11. I’m just hoping the dems will self implode to the point of being totally ineffective. And a spitting match between the Queen Bee,and the DNC establishment would do just that IMO.

In no particular order.
    Colin Powell is not a scumbag.
    Hillary is slick. She was a citizen of Arkansas and became the junior US Senator of the state of New York for crying out loud. She can easily shed the Obama shadow,stain or whatever you want to call it,she just needs something to help,which is the point of my post.

Patrick if someone does pony up,anybody with a (D) will definitely get some sparks and fur flying.

“Colin Powell is not a scumbag.”

Really? Anyone that calls themselves a Republican and endorses al-Thuggy is a scumbag. Or are you ok with that? Either he endorsed him because al-Thuggy is “black” or because Powell is a progressive. Which is it Alfie?

I think the Powell honestly believes Obama was a good thing for America. I lean towards race as a reason. I personally like Powell as a sum of all his parts and actions. That’s all.

“I think the Powell honestly believes Obama was a good thing for America.”

Really? With his connections to thugs like Ayers and his racist “church”? Please. And if he learned towards race, it makes him a dirtbag. And doing that, he would have fit right in with al-Thuggy’s “church”.

16. Hucking Fypocrites says:

“With his connections to thugs like Ayers and his racist “church”? ”

Discussion of those things is part of why Powell endorsed Obama. (Which I think should have been discussed more, not less)

Alfie, watch this clip from Meet The Press. It is Powell’s first public endorsement of Obama. At first, Powell brings up some decent points. Not points that I neccessarily agree with, but arguable points nonetheless.

Then he starts crying about the claims that Obama is a Muslim, and states that the reply from the GOP should be, “so what if he is?”

My problem with this is….Barack Obama never uttered those words, either. When this story broke, I challenged my former co-bloggers and commenters to produce evidence of any Democrat saying them. A single example was produced. That’s it—1.

I get where you’re coming from but in my eyes he’s still ok.

“Yeah but Powell clearly comes from the military officer perspective highlighted by his use of the Arlington imagery.”

Wow, a miltary officer endorsing an appeaser. Yeah he’s an ok guy.

It’s more complex than that. Even the mightiest warrior has the right to not want to see war happen. FWIW I like Powell a gazillion times more than Obama.

“Powell spends the next 5 minutes of the interview accusing the GOP of party-wide Islamaphobia, and cites that as a primary reason he will be voting Obama. I take personal offense to that accusation. You should, as well.”

Powell is a progressive race baiter. I saw into what he was years ago. Thats why I call him a dirtbag. I could care less if he was in the military. He endorsed a marxist for “president”. You would think that would be enough to repulse anyone remotely conservative or pro America.

“FWIW I like Powell a gazillion times more than Obama.”

That is a ludicrious statement given that Powell endorsed al-Thuggy.

Danny Glover: Marxist Latin America’s “Exceptionalism” Has Overtaken America…

Thanks for endorsing this Colin Powell