In2 the Open: May Day and More…

May Day Violence

This weekend will see violence in the streets and it won’t be the Tea Party getting the blame. Actually they probably will get the blame but it’ll be illegals,anarchists,and commies doing the violence. Happy May Day.

Goldman Sachs

They didn’t do anything wrong. Well illegal anyway. I knew it all along that the story was going to play out like it has. I predict minor back room dealing with the finale being some watered down drivel still designed to appease the witless masses.

Class envy is never pretty and that’s what this is all about. In a society where everyone’s feelings matter and everyone gets atrophy no matter what how could’ve anybody thought salesmen were up to no good.

The Goldman Sach cool down is as tasty as the leash yank Waxman got as it was revealed Obama Care will fuck up companies.

HuffPo Hives,but I got over it.

So you follow a link here and there and lo’ and behold you find yourself face to face with a HuffPo article. This would usually have led to me needing to de-vomit my keyboard ,but not this time!

Rep. Luis Gutirrez (D NY) is up in arms over the current scamming of democracy regards a bill for statehood for Puerto Rico. A refreshing read. The bill is rather devious in its design and should be opposed. The bill is HR 2499 btw and the article is here

So there are three things. I invite people to drop comments or chime in with something else.

On an editorial note kind of thing…I will begin disabling video embeds. I’ll set up links or allow them if you want to leave them but the actual embeds will no longer be allowed for a couple of reasons.

1. LOL says:

“This weekend will see violence in the streets and it won’t be the Tea Party getting the blame. ”

It won’t be anyone who gets the blame.

Just like nobody has been blamed for throwing rocks at cops and threatening violence with gardening tools.

Cant wait to see all the “grass roots” pro illegal immigration rallies in 70 cities with their union printed signs.

Leftists riot and vandalize.

I would challenge the drones but you know, they are hypocritical dishonest assholes. Amazing how they havent stopped by in a few days.

Alfie,

Piss you off doesnt it? When the drones ignore or make excuses for this, I say we have no common ground with them. You cant compromise with these people. Wouldnt you agree?

5. Hucking Fypocrites says:

The definition of “compromise” to a liberal is what happens when people who normally don’t agree with them decide to finally do so.

Compromise is a 1-way street to liberals. It’s something that the other person must do.

I can almost always find some common ground with anyone but I don’t think that means I compromise. I’m all for having the debate or the fight. What pisses me off is how a group such as the May Dayers get such a pass. There isn’t an element of the modern day May Dayers USA that are not at their heart a threat and insult to this country.

On the Goldman Sachs entry I found some of Glen Becks analysis very interesting. Even if the dots he connected prove less ominous than he portrays they’re still worthy of caution.

@HF yeah and when you don’t they show how touchy,personal and tolerant they are.

“I can almost always find some common ground with anyone but I don’t think that means I compromise.”

So whats your common ground with marxist supporters?

Alfie,

Notice the drones are avoiding this? They are always ready to smear conservatives, the tea party and people like Palin. But when their side is actually doing what they accuse the tea party of doing, they arent man enough to even admit they are wrong or condemn the actions of the thugs on their side. Like I said, no common ground with these POS.

11. Hucking Fypocrites says:

They are too busy discussing Crist and Scozzafava to work up any faux outrage over violent May Day protests.

12. Hucking Fypocrites says:

Just as I said. Nobody will be getting the blame.

HF,

The resident drone stopped by for a couple posts and still didnt comment on his sides violence over the weekend. He did whine that I didnt suspect a Glenn Beck fan was a possible suspect in the Time Square car bomb. ********************

I guess calling me an asshat is acceptable by big brother.

@Elric: In the context of the comment I had no reason to assume R was calling you asshat.

Riggghttttt

OK then…you don’t comment on his blog but you “Tweeet” him?

No I dont “tweet” the drone. Try to debate drones is futile. I finally learned that leason. Maybe someday you will as well.