Enemy of the State

It’s harsh talk in some circles but I think it applies. Here’s another word that works too. Censure and for a third you wouldn’t be wrong with impeachment.

These words all apply to Arizona Rep Raul Grijalva (D)

He calls for treason as well as multiple misdemeanors and felonies. He should be shot on sight but that’s not how we roll here. Even in Phoenix which is in the tops for kidnapping and murder courtesy of the illegals and the drug trade we should just arrest this douchebag I suppose.

It is a sad state of affairs when the USA is having its domestic policy dictated by illegals and foreign states.

The Arizona law is aimed at law enforcement and illegal aliens. Not migrants,not citizens and not immigrants. As for profiling and civil liberties are concerned I can only ask “Are you for freaking real”? First off profiling works,sorry but its true. Civil liberties only applies to citizens. Even if you don’t buy that though do we really need to go the whole drivers license identify yourself route?

America is rapidly becoming a nation I am ashamed of. If we cannot enforce our laws,secure our sovereignty,protect our rights then I have no reason to stay.

Alfie, you don’t see even a thread, a scintilla of possibility that this “prove you’re legal” law could run afoul of civil liberties?

Profiling is a tricky business. I wouldn’t say I’m against it wholesale because if I did I’d be a liar. It’s like the old Jackie Mason joke: “I don’t get nervous when a bunch of Hasidim stand behind me at an ATM.” But there is no doubt that profiling is a slippery slope.

The only way we guarantee that this law doesn’t get out of hand is for the police to have the authority to ask ANYONE who gets stopped for a suspected crime (speeding for example) to show evidence of citizenship, When white folks think they are as likely to be asked to produce proof as anyone else, then I don’t see a problem.

Whites arent crossing the border illegally from Canada. Illegal white Canadians arent crossing to kidnap people. Havent heard of too many white Canadian drug lords either.

Speaking of hateful leftists

4. LOL says:

Rutherford, it has been the law for more than 2 years that legal immigrants are to carry proof of their immigration status on their person at all times.

“Every alien, eighteen years of age and over, shall at all times carry with him and have in his personal possession any certificate of alien registration or alien registration receipt card issued to him pursuant to subsection (d) of this section. Any alien who fails to comply with the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall upon conviction for each offense be fined not to exceed $100 or be imprisoned not more than thirty days, or both.”

This is nothing new. So please point to the slippery slope that has been created by this being on the books for the last 2+ years.

Also, it already is the law that white folks (or folks of any other color) are to produce identification when requested to do so by a law enforcement officer who has reasonable suspicion that they have been involved in a crime.

“This is a tricky issue. As a general principle, citizens who are minding their own business are not obligated to “show their papers” to police. In fact, there is no law requiring citizens to carry identification of any kind.
    ….
    From here, ID laws only get more complicated. In Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial District Court of Nevada, the Supreme Court upheld state laws requiring citizens to disclose their identity to police when officers have reasonable suspicion to believe criminal activity may be taking place. Commonly known as “stop-and-identify” statutes, these laws permit police to arrest criminal suspects who refuse to identify themselves.”

The AZ immigration law law also mandates reasonable suspicion before asking for ID.

All this is doing is applying the same laws to illegal immigrants that legal immigrants and American citizens have had applied to them for years. Aint life a bitch?

I’m throwing that on another post LOL hope you don’t mind

6. LOL says:

Not at all.

Unbelievable: Dems Push For Puerto Rico To Become 51st State…This Is Why Obama Is So Confident He’ll Win In 2012

Didnt know where to put this but its very important. I suggest you call your Congressman.

I offer the Thomas link for those interested in the text. FWIW I do not see PR becoming the 51st state

I should add my rep isn’t a sponsor but I imagine would support. I’ll also note three MA reps I did see on the sponsor list will likely not be staying in Congress(yeeaaahhhh!!!!)
    On a side note. I do not support statehood for PR or any other locale. In fact I fully support the release of all territories.

Alfie,

I know you dont like Glenn Beck but he laid out the case that it will lead to it. He will lay it out again on his show tonight so if you want to hear how it will, TiVo it. Cant hurt to listen, will it?

Plus the extra goodies that they are pushing for felons to vote and get DC to have representatives just adds fuel to the fire.