Dhimmi?Dummy?Thinker! It could’ve been worse dumbasses…

So the radical Muslims from the religion of peace have yet again struck out against free speech.

This time the ire of the followers of Mo was aimed at the Comedy Central show South Park. This edgy show has a long history of pushing the envelope up to including spoofing Jesus. Apparently they went too far when they created an episode that alluded to the possibility that Mo was dressed in a bear costume.

Radical Muslims put forth what they term not a threat. Ironically the threats of death have included an image of slain film maker Theo van Gogh.

There is so much to say about this story but I have to pull out and just go with: STFU you fuzzy faced Muslim fuckers! I’ll also add that the Muslims should be happy since it could’ve been worse.

They even went to the point to bleeping out Mo-bomb-ed’s name.

I saw part of an episode with the teddy bear and some references and it was good. I’ve seen a number of the ones with Jesus and along with Family Guy episodes that bash Christ neither alter my faith.
    They wussed for sure and I blame CC more than the writers/producers. I personally think they were going to the Santa route anyway.

I dont blame Parker and Stone at all. Even the speech at the end about standing up even when threatened was censored. CC will be known hereafter Condhimmi Central. And now the Army disinvited Fraklin Grahm because he was honest about islam.

4. More politically correct bowing to a bunch of people that should be fought tooth and nail.

Heh, appropriate response

Notice the drones never come on these threads?

Interesting, the muslim behind the threats to Condhimmi Central is a convert. Amazing, you have all these converts to islam that get all violent. Never heard of a convert to another religion and getting all violent and stuff. I would ask the drones to comment but they are cowards.

7. LOL says:

“I would ask the drones to comment but they are cowards.”

Unlike you?

hmmm talking about drones, here is one not commenting on the thread. 🙂

Speaking of antisemitism

10. LOL says:

What is there to comment on? Radical Muslims are idiots.

Now run along until Alfie comes to your rescue, like last time.

Who said they were “radical”? They arent “radical”. Their “prophet” had poets assassinated who insulted him, including one who was pregnant. But I can see why you didnt comment, you dont know anything about islam. Now run along.

PS,

Didnt think you would comment on al-Thuggy’s antisemitic NSA either. 🙂

13. LOL says:

“Who said they were “radical”?”

Alfie did. In his post.

14. LOL says:

Anyone who is offended by that needs to seriously lighten up a bit.

“Are you having trouble with reading the words, or is it comprehension that is giving you problems?”

Quoting you.

“I didn’t think it was worth commenting on, as I found it neither particularly humorous, nor anti-Semitic.”

I didnt think you would find it antisemitic. Had you pegged from the beginning.

16. LOL says:

Sorry to inform you, Rage Boy, but Ed Morrissey agrees with my stance.

17. LOL says:

“Quoting you.”

And I was quoting the author of the post. I didn’t see you correcting him.

“I didnt think you would find it antisemitic. Had you pegged from the beginning.”

And where did you peg Ed Morrissey?

“And I was quoting the author of the post. I didn’t see you correcting him.”

I dont need to. I have mentioned it to him plenty of times.

“And where did you peg Ed Morrissey?”

What does Ed Morrisey have to do with it?

19. LOL says:

My comment with Ed’s quote is awaiting moderation because it has a link. Here is what he has to say about the joke. Go to Hot Air and read it.

“The joke itself makes fun of the “Taliban militant” more than the Jewish shopkeepers, and like many jokes, tends to play on the stereotypes of everyone in the joke. The classic “A priest, a minister, and a rabbi” jokes use stereotypes about everyone. In fact, one would be hard pressed to tell a joke about anyone or anything without some sense of exaggeration or generalization — which is what humor allows us to do. It goes without saying, though, that these kind of jokes work better as self-effacing humor told by those on the inside. A Jewish comedian would have gotten better laughs.”

“I dont need to. I have mentioned it to him plenty of times.”

Yet you still had to ask me “Who said they were “radical”? ” Even though the words are right there in black & white, and have evidently been written here plenty of times before.

And you’re the guy who wants to debate people? You better step up your game, son.

So you rather debate who said that they are “radical” than to debate if they are truly “radical” or acting in accordance with the teachings of their “prophet”? Sad.

21. LOL says:

I’d rather debate my motivation for the word selection in my comments. Which was obviously something you wished to debate, because you asked where I was getting my words from. It was the very 1st thing you asked.

Let’s review (I’ll go slow and use small words for you, OK?)….

Alfie posted about “radical Muslims.” After being challenged by you to post a comment about the actual post, I commented about “radical Muslims.” At that point, you got confused and had to ask “who said they were “radical”?”

All better now?

“Given the antisemitic overtone of this “administration” Ill go with it being antisemitic, especially when he started out with “I know this is true”.”

I see.

And since my thinking it wasn’t anti-Semitic confirms your initial “peg” placement of me, I will ask you yet again (try not to dodge it this time, OK?)….

Where do you peg Ed Morrissey?

Have a great day 🙂

Damn, Creator of “Everyone Draw Mohammed Day” chickens out. Well, I will still celebrate.

24. LOL says:

That’s just about the answer I expected.

Looks like I had you pegged correctly from the beginning, too.

Whoa!?! Where,why and how have I ever been anyones “rescuer”?
    As for my use of the word radical it seems consistent with every reporting source.

26. El Tigre says:

Radical Islamist is redundant.

27. LOL says:

When I was pressing Elric about how discussing Israel’s nukes is anti-Semitic you seemed to clarify for him in his defense.

But I didn’t say that this time as a chop to you. It was just to point out that Elric can’t finish his own battles. And this latest discussion certainly supports that point.

I also agree with the usage of “radical” in this post. But Elric never actually asked me about that. Only where I got it from.

28. LOL says:

“Radical Islamist” is redundant, but “radical Muslim” is not. You might note which one the author mentioned.

Alfie,

Never saw you as my “rescuer” either.

As for the term “radical”. Yes you are consistent with it, even though it really isnt accurate when is comes to islam. But we have been down this road before. Never going to understand the enemy if we arent honest. The true radicals in islam are the ones that actually stand for true equality. Equality between different faiths and equality for women. Both go against the core teachings of islam. Or as I gave as an example. Mo-bomb-ed had poets assassinated for “insulting” him. So is this converted muslim a “radical”? Not at all.

Oh well … time for drone number 2 to chime in.

Any cartoon that makes fun of Jesus (as South Park has done) has every right to make fun of Mohammed. Case closed.

AND when any religion is used as an excuse to threaten to kill someone (or actually do it), things have gone off the rails. That counts for radical Muslims as well as Christians who kill abortion doctors. 😉

Gotta agree with LOL on this one. It wasn’t funny mainly cos Jim Jones’ delivery stunk. It was FAR from anti-Semitic as it portrayed the Jewish protagonist as patient, forgiving, and very clever, since the last laugh was on the Taliban member.

I’m sure Elric thinks there is a special place in Heaven waiting for him because of his tireless defense of the Jewish people. Mazel tov Elric!

P.S. Hey Elric take a short break from busting Mohammed’s balls and read up on Pope Alexander VI. He was a real piece of work! 🙂

That counts for radical Muslims as well as Christians who kill abortion doctors

In contrast to the atheists and agnostics that fried about 100MM during the 20th century under the guise of Communism, Tribalism and Socialism? Or in contrast to the religions that blow up busloads of children and old ladies, shoot up weddings, and burn more tourists than pizza at pizzerias?

Ah, to be so pious… 🙂

Tex,

You know libs have a different standard for themselves

IBD on CAIR: “No matter the circumstances, bowing to such a radical group — one with proven terror ties — is a new low in political correctness, even for the Army”

Referring to the Army’s dhimmitude in the Franklin Graham case, an editorial at Investor’s Business Daily wonders why the Army is bowing to Hamas-linked CAIR, and to Islamic sensibilities in general. “PC In The DOD,” from Investor’s Business Daily, April 26 (thanks to all who sent this in):

Well they turned a blind eye to Hasan.

Obama Administration Says They’re Not Going to Comply With Congressional Subpoena to Turn Over Documents Related to Ft. Hood Terror Attack…

Something else for drones to ignore.

3 cops, street vendor stop Times Square car bomb from detonating; Gas, clock found inside car

muslim or “teabagger” drones? You tell me. Oh wait, too scared to comment.

I saw the following tweet today (I paraphrase): “It would be irresponsible to not question if the Times Square bomber was a fan of Glenn Beck”.

When I read that, I thought to myself, “what an ass-hat”. Elric, you’re no better. Folks who pounce on the latest story to push their political ideology before even 5% of the facts are in. I learned my lesson last year when I prematurely jumped on the census worker found dead in Kentucky. When will you learn your lesson, Elric? I already know the answer.

Tex stop being defensive. I said any religion, even atheism which is its own religion. I just used Bible thumping abortion doc killers as my example.

Glenn Beck fan arrested over Time Square bomb.

The drone is still oblivious to the spike in jihadist activity since al-thuggy was crowned as well.

Bloomberg et al were insane to say what they did and the media that wanted to lap it up just pathetic.That said though NYC does have an unfortunate history of being targeted by terrorists of a non-jihadist bent so let’s all stay honest.

I am honest. The left wanted it to be a right winger. I knew better.

“I have a post coming on the Times Sq incident based on the questions it has raised for me personally.”

Yeah, like why are we allowing immigration from islamic cesspools.

I’m just saying there are a number of people that have ponied up against the Big Apple and its citizens. There is a BIG difference between “knowing”,” assuming, hoping and wanting.

MS-NBC anchor: I’m so bummed that Shahzad wasn’t a Tea PartierShare

Brian Maloney gives us this entry for the Someone Left the Irony On Department, in which Contessa Brewer tells Stephanie Miller that she’s really unhappy that she couldn’t use the Times Square bombing attempt to prove Tea Party “bigotry.” Never mind that this clip shows the bigotry of Brewer in relation to conservatives — that all of the opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrats are somehow the equivalent of the Hutaree militia in Michigan. Brewer really wanted a way to smear conservatives, and now she’ll just have to wait a little longer:

Like the drones MSNBC????