Now we are all Nazis…

It is truly a disgusting state of affairs when Americans call one another Nazi and mean it.

The truth is we can’t possibly mean it or if we do we’re crazy and ill-informed.

Nazis were members of post WWI Germany’s Nationalist Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP).

ObamaCare is not something to be confused with Nazi policy.You can like it or hate it but you shouldn’t confuse it with anything akin to eugenics policies and Jewish extermination.Please please please do not bring up “death panels”.

The Tea Party Movement isn’t a neo Nazi movement.The likes of Frank Rich and now Brandeis University fervently believe angry citizens are somehow Nazis!?!

Sorry folks protesting against tax and government policy is nothing that should be likened to Kristelnacht or a Munich Beer hall Putsch.

Let’s try some visual aids…

Nazi

Nazi

Not a Nazi

Not a Nazi

Death panels exist Alfie. Whether you like to admit it or not.

2. michael sicurello says:

Thanks for clarifying that!

You forgot to mention the race baiters in Congress attacking the Tea Party Movement. Its not just the leftists in the media, its elected officials smearing private citizens. Kinda shameful you put them on equal footing.

This short entry was all about the specific term Nazi. I had a draft post that I’ve never got to finish looking at how the Left were the worse culprits in this deal.
    There is a fantastic amount of hate and its coming from the Left.
    I only have so much time E and would never have enough to express every outrage I encounter.

Pelosi called the Tea Partiers Nazis.

But you are right, you wouldnt have enough time in the day to go over all the hateful rhetoric on the left. Its impossible to keep up with.

This morning, as I peruse through the news, I see Bertha Lewis of ACORN making charges that the Tea Party types worse than Bull Connor, that the Tea Party will soon be rounding up minorities and the poor in internment camps, that in effect the Tea Party folks are Nazis.

Then I turn the page to see the 420 crowd gathering in the attempt to legalize weed and they’ve turned out by the thousands to protest, even on the state lawns while lighting up in front of police, something that would have been unheard of even ten years ago. I can tell these dope smokers to proceed as you wish, but never think marijuana doesn’t radically alter brain chemistry, and does so permanently. Long term use has huge consequences as I have witnessed from my own set of acquaintances from long ago.

These are the people who help elect Obama to office.

And while I am absolutely sure the Right has its own set of fruitcakes, and who knows, I may be one, I used these examples from above Alfie to demonstrate it is not really the right that actively pursues taking the country down a path that has not only proven historically dangerous, but finally leading to anarchy, then civil war.

There are more egregious actions than calling somebody Nazi. Being called Nazi never threatened my children’s future.

Tex,

Make no mistake. The left is trying its damnest to drive this nation into violence.