Don’t be a Deutch bag…

So I saw an AP wire story and followed it around and lo and behold I found exactly what I wanted.

The story is on the House election in Florida where Democrat lawmaker Ted Deutch beat his GOP challenger with like 63% of the vote. There are those on the Left that are trying to paint this election with Scott Brown strokes and parlay it into a plus for Obama.

The truth is ,it’s fucking Boca Raton people!!!! Geriatric democrat snowbirds going for the dem in a historically dem district! Holy shit, stop the presses this is a total repudiation of the Tea Party movement. LOL!

There is no comparison to Scott Browns victory here. There is no plus to any Obama policy here. This is pure partisan district  based politics with zero surprises.

See you in November.

Story here which plays into the bag theory. The Boston Globe totally picked this up out of douche bag loyalty.

You going to put the recent comments on the side bar?

Wow, that was quick.

OBAMA’s END GAME REVEALED

Alfie, you change blog styles like most folks change underwear. Still, nice choice.

If I’m not mistaken, Obama had trouble with old, mostly Jewish voters in FL in 2008. I believe that is why the Deutch win was a slight surprise.

Rutherford the district is (D):(R) 2:1. This isn’t a Brown kind of thing. I’ll leave it to you to believe me I’d concede the same if this was a red district based scenario.
    I won’t touch the underwear thing.ha!

A Brown thing … no I agree with you. I’m just saying the demographic was not Obama friendly and therefore not a shoe-in for a Dem despite the political leanings. To put it a different way, if the Deutch win reflects at all on Obama, it’s a surprise.

I’m just saying the demographic was not Obama friendly

Ummmmm are you saying that geriatric caucasian people of Jewish faith are inherently not “Obama friendly”????
    No no no you’re missing the point. The district has been (D) since 1955 anyway. I can’t find before that.