ObamaCare and some of the worse parts thereof #1

So I’m minding my own business paying my premiums for Employee 51™,spouse and li’ 51 jr. This is cool and let’s face it seems like sound application of benefits.My employer recognizes the potential and clearly the insurance carrier does too that I am likely to add to the rolls. Likewise they both clearly enjoyed the actuarial reality that come juniors entrance into adulthood or other life changing event there could be appropriate alterations made to the policy and the bottom line of all involved.

Well now they and my co-workers will own junior until he is 26. Is this a good thing?

So are you at the point where you think al-Thuggy is worse than FDR?

2. At the rate we are going Alfie, they will soon own us from cradle to grave.

It’s getting there and that has more to do with the level I despise FDR than anything else.

In a nation that doesn’t believe in spanking (unless you’re an adult in black leather) and gives every kid n every sporting event a trophy and now covers them until they are 26 and only a minute percentage seek military service is it any wonder we are a nation of pussies?!?!

So what will al-Thuggy have to do to elevate himself above FDR?

Start a war,violate the Constitution,or something like that. I for one don’t feel he’s done that yet but flirts with it intensely.

“violate the Constitution,or something like that. ”

really? He hasnt done that yet? You are kidding, right?

No I’m not. He’s right on the edge on a couple of things. For instance the mandate thing,which regardless of toad spin is indeed a mandate. I don’t buy into the interstate commerce line given the mandate. What else you got?
    The nuke issue is actually good policy except for the MIRV thing.
    The czars are not proving as exciting as the potential had it. The cabinet folks are ramping up but I don’t see where they’ve done the deed ala violating the Constitution.
    Feel free to enlighten me for sadly I may have missed something.