If the Slaughter Solution is used…

Can I sue?

Seriously,I stipulate that by having my elected representatives NOT VOTE yet have a bill passed I am getting screwed in violation of the Constitution.

Can I revolt?

Damn skippy. I also fear that many less adjusted individuals will be heading to the headlines and newscasts via violence in the name of despising this shitty Democrat trick.

Can I serve up justice in November?

Yes and this is clearly the best choice.A politician who is ok with this MUST be removed from office. The ballot box is the answer. I feel compelled to add that any citizen,even one that wholeheartedly desires ObamaCare,should be ashamed of themselves if they only get it via the Slaughter(ing) of our rights and our laws.

The Slaughter Solution is the closest we have come to “Taxation without Representation” since that slogan was coined. You all remember how that played out- right?

I told you it would be worse than FDR. Though I think our forefathers put up with a whole less crap than we did before they revolted. If they were alive now, they would be asking us what the hell is wrong with us. Any, here is another creepy kid video praising der Fuhrer errrr.. I mean al-Thuggy. Ohh and I think the term “Slaughter Solution” is very fitting, more ways than one.

Alfie, I am relieved to see that your preferred solution is at the ballot box. As I just commented at BiW’s place, calls for insurrection are irresponsible IMHO.

“calls for insurrection are irresponsible IMHO”

But ramming down an unpopular bill by any means necessary that will control our lives is responsible? Screw off you marxist drone and go apologize to your kid for ruining her life by supporting fascism.

Elric, your first sentence sounded like it was coming from a reasonably sane person and then as can be expected, you went postal again.

“If the bill passes (and it may not) and you don’t like it, vote the dudes out of office in November. That was Alfie’s third suggested solution and I think the best one.”

I dont like it because its full of corruption and pushed through unconstitutional means and you are more worried if the American people will take up arms. Screw you drone and apologize to your kid.

Obama Supports DNA Sampling Upon Arrest

Josh Gerstein over at Politico sent Threat Level his piece underscoring once again President Barack Obama is not the civil-liberties knight in shining armor many were expecting.

Read More http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/03/obama-supports-dna-sampling-upon-arrest#ixzz0iGcweeEw

This should make the marxist drone happy

“Kick open that door, and there will be other legislation to follow,” she said. “We’ll take the country in a new direction.”

Be very afraid