WTF is up with the Census heads up letter????

I got the one page letter informing me that next week I can expect to see the Census questionnaire in my mail box.

It came from Arizona,I live in Ma. The government is in deficit. Isn’t this kind of a waste of money?

At least I can look forward to the letter as opposed to some numb nut with a clip board.

All those dead trees. Where is the outrage?????????

Alfie, you nailed this one. Completely ridiculous. By the way, the new theme is great.

Enter your comments here…

I don’t mind the tv commercials so much ,although the more theatrical ones seem a little crazy,but the heads up thing just really pisses me off. I can understand if someone finds that silly but hey I think we need to be wiser with the $.

Wiser with our money? You must be kidding. This politburo is following the Cloward-Piven Strategy.

6. More waste as usual… I get to have the numbnuts…

7. Victoria says:

You think one letter is bad – I got three: all addressed to my individual apt in a two family house – and the other unit got one notice…..my tax dollars at work!

Well the Census questionnaire arrived today and thank God I had warning. I would’ve been dealt quite a shock to open the mailbox today and see it otherwise.
    Seriously though. I stand firm on my previous. The warning letter was a dramatic waste of money. It also shows a bit of govt.porkness. It came from AZ as noted. The real census thing comes from MD. Spreading the wealth no doubt via Commerce Dept. pork line items re mailing centers. Good jobs at good wages no doubt.
    Anyway I find the questionnaire straight forward and far better than speaking to an ACORN scumbag. I confess to being torn between lying my ass off and playing it straight. That’ll be my next post.

“That’ll be my next post.”

With all this crap going on, thats going to be your next post? Not that I disagree with this waste of money with the census, but how about our AAA rating in danger of being pulled?

Honestly Elric I don’t have the time to post on everything that is driving me towards the edge as it happens. Sadly as I person who is very concerned with his country I have quite a backlog.
    There’s a post there.

Rutherford i appreciate your comments,thank you. I have to say though I am saddened and sickened at the actions afoot within the Beltway and only hope I can hang in till November.

You could post 20 articles a day and not scratch the surface of what these fascists are doing to this country. It sickens me to, especially when drones cheer it on because they are selfish jerks who only care about themselves.