Dhimmi?Dummy?Thinker! Fox is lazy and…

Congress sucks,the military pro’s suck and America is in trouble.

Fox news reported that in December 2009 five (Muslim) soldiers were detained related to a plot to poison the food at Fort Jackson SC.

The Army states there is no proof of any such occurence.

Fox News lazily launches a “news grenade” into the room and doesn’t seem to give a fuck what it did when it went off. I would like to see Fox or some other journalistic entity launch a real quest for news nuggets on this. I won’t hold my breath.

Congress recently bullied the heads of the Army over the whole Ft Hood killer thing. There were many gaffes afoot there. That is of course being mild. The powers to be fucked up royally and people died. Hasaan should’ve been in jail or at least out of the service long before his killing spree.

I can’t be the only guy on the planet that finds it fucked up that Congress of all organizations had the stones to get made at another organizations stupid choice to be PC.

The military pros suck too. The uniformed leaders of the military need to be warriors. Not dressed up phonies filled to the brim with the academic mush found in the halls of the civilian tards that don’t know a fucking thing.

America is in trouble if we can’t find the truth and act on it.

Shouldnt you be more worried that our military and our government is being infiltrated at all levels by jihadists?

I think the problem is we’ve done nothing to stop it up to and including knowing when it is and isn’t happening

This should cheer you up.

On Wednesday, Pajamas Media reported that U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and her senior staff privately met in Washington, D.C., to begin a controversial information sharing program with Muslim organizations — including three directly linked with the extremist entity the Muslim Brotherhood.

You are under the assumption that those in Washington want to stop it.

4. “Perfumed Princes” as a Colonel I once knew used to call them… And I’m not referring just to the Military officers.

I prefer traitorous assholes.

ELRIC: There is absolutely no way to read that article and not reach for a drink. Let me count the ways
    #1 We need to share that we want to profile people with those that protect them?
    #2 The attendees including Muslims and Sikhs get upset that a meeting they were invited to has an agenda.
    #3 Nappy and Co. apparently are focused on an agenda but said agenda is all fucked up.
    Man I just don’t know man….

Alfie,

I know it sounds a bit paranoid when I speak about this leftist/islamist alliance but it really exists and like you scares the hell out of me.

The only thing we really can do is spread the word and hopefully people wake up. The sooner the better because you know they will be trying to suppress free speech with their hate crime laws like they do in Eurabia and where the OIC through the UN will try to make it a crime everywhere to be critical of islam.

8. Charlie says:

Quite worrying about Napolitano but look on the brightside, at least you don’t have the extremists advising your Police on how to deal with extremism or working in a high ranking position at the Treasury, like we do!

Another scary thought is that the highest number of immigrants arriving in Britain each year from outside the EU are from Pakistan and Afghanistan. Pakistani’s can join the army right off the bat, and the army has been recruiting from the Commonwealth in droves (up 3000% this decade). We may already have a fifth column in the British Army.

Charlie,

You have a 5th column in your government. But then, so do we.

10. This whole thing is even more dangerous than I thought initially, and yes Elric, traitor is a very good descriptor.

We have multiple “fifth columns” operating here than I can count,and those are the one’s that are known.

Charlie, I have friends in both the SBS and SAS, and they are very concerned about what you are discussing. I also have a distant relative that is serving in Northern Ireland and he has grave concerns about Muslim troops being deployed there…

FULL VIDEO: FDI at CPAC, “Sept 11 was a Tragic Moment in the History of Our Nation, but the Infiltration of Islam is of Equal Concern”

A must watch Alfie.

12. Charlie says:

You’re right Patrick it is causing concern in the ranks, a lot of people were complaining and the MoD have apparently blocked new recruits from outside of Britain (not including Nepal), but from what I have heard, they are not sticking to it.

As for that missile logo Elric, where is the earth, or the missile? Or anything remotely associated with the missile defence agency? That could be a logo for anything! But it does look an awful lot like a crescent.

Like I said Charlie, we have our share of 5th columnists. It is a crescent and intentional.

14. Tell ya what Charlie? If you folks stop using the Gurka’s we will be more then glad to have them. Talk about some tough and loyal people!

Elrics Crescent…