I can’t SEE the reason for this…

US based weapons optics maker Trijicon has arrived square the sights of a couple of governments and media types.

It seems they put Bible references on their gun sights. How can anybody think that’s a good idea.

Its their product so who the hell cares? Are they good quality, thats the real question. Oh and MPAC is complain but thats expected.

My only deal with this is that they’re either owned by a religious person that sees using the Word on a weapon a good thing or that pimping the Word is good? The passages are sight related. kind of weird.

Alfie,

Whether you want to admit this or not, this war is religious in nature. Nothing wrong with some passages on a site thats used to sending these jihadists to Hell.

You really want to know whats disturbing? An 86 page report on the Ft Hood shooting and islam isnt mentioned once. Not even once. Thats friggin disturbing as hell.

I agree that is wrong. Further research shows the optics company has added scripture to its products for years so it isn’t about the current battles we’re locked in. So I now more solidly align with the thinking that makers of stuff that kill people shouldn’t be aligning the Word with it.

Its their company so they can do with it what they want. At least they dont have to worry about rampaging Christians pissed off about it. Of course with the ROP, thats a different story.

I’ve seen an image of one of the “criminal” sights. I’ll give you this. Nobody that follows Mo would’ve known anything about this except for the “hard work” of the anti Christian elements and the US media.

It is a 2 front battle and you are right, half this stuff is brought forth by the marxist to agitate their allies the Ummah and to show them they hate the Christians just as much.

9. Okay guys, I hadn’t heard about this yet. Are those just on military sights? I own two sets of them, and I can’t see anything at all like that on either one.

They are great products,and if people don’t like having some scripture on them or the packaging? Then don’t buy them.

Seems like you’re ahead of the curve. Yeah I just found it hokey but do agree with some of LErics points

Free market baby

12. Personally? We are in a war, at least my son is. I say lube the bullets with pig lard, and use anything needed to win.

But then, I am a Marine Corps Brat…

Amen to that Patrick. Instead, we have an administration tying our soldier’s hands behind their back.

Update – Trijicon – CAIR gets involved as well the Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF). ABC broke the story

What do you know, the Muslim Brotherhood front group CAIR is involved.