My fellow Bay Staters,a vote for relevancy…

Yes that is exactly what a vote for Scott Brown is.

We’ve seen national level pundits and leaders touch on the issue if not actually on the ground.

For this brief moment we the citizens of Massachusetts have seen that we matter. A vote for Brown on Tuesday can make sure this is not a fleeting moment.

One party rule has placed Massachusetts in the position as nothing but a donor state. Candidates and politicians alike come here fora check but nothing more. More often than not they assume our cash and support will flow regardless of any face time or value granted back to us all.

Our New England neighbors in Maine saw and showed us how crucial relevant politics is. The courting of Snowe/Collins by the Obama Administration may upset you politically but not as a citizen. To not be taken for granted is truly a good thing.

The biggest issue in the Brown v Coakley campaign is not health care. It has been played that way by both sides but I tell you this is simply just not true. Massachusetts being relevant and of real value in all the future debates facing this state and this country is hat the election is about. It is called a special election due to the circumstances that brought it about. I tell you,my fellow citizen that it is special for more reasons than you can perhaps imagine.

Please, please ,please! Cast your vote for Scott Brown on Tuesday the 19th of January and cast a vote for relevancy for Massachusetts.

Alfie,

Vote early, vote often. Oh wait, you are a Republican. Do America a favor and help people get out to vote and take a video camera to deter voter fraud. Brown should win but you cant take the insidious of the demomarxists lightly.

2. Great post Alfie, it gets right to the heart of the matter. We, out here in “fly over” land have a lot of first hand experience with irrelevancy…

Thanks guys. I’m at work early but will be at the polls by noon. I actually live in an area that trends red. We’ll see.

Alfie,

Make sure you update the election. Whats it like out there?

Elric I tried to vote early and the place was jamming. I actually couldn’t get into the lot.I will be making a reattempt via the foot mobile ina na hour or so. If signs were any indication Brown is looking good.On a side the media in Ma. is actually pretty good about not releasing data too early shadows of west Fla. in 2000. I’ll do what I can.

Thanks Alfie. Who would have guessed a year ago we would be where we are? At least I can say I did my part in booting out Corzine, hopefully I can help boot out Rothman this year.

The deed is done! Precint worker was very polite and stated turn out was crazy. Duh! I had to park a half mile away and walk in.
    Off and on weather, flurries, sleet, etc. and it’s pretty cold. Still I stood around and tried to profile those hitting the polls. If my location is any example at least democracy has returned to the Commonwealth. Win or lose,and this isn’t spin,Brown achieved something today.
    If I say I’m proud to live in Mass. today is that too Michelle of me?

I guess we will find out tomorrow. I hear turn out is high and that there is some fraud being attempted. You did your part, lets hope enough did to stop this marxist agenda.

So whats your take? Croakley done?

Just want to say congrats and thats for your part Alfie.

In gratitude for helping Brown get elected. Hilarious. Money quote at the end.

12. Great work,and congrats to all Bay Staters!

that was some funny stuff.

14. Frikn’ awesome video Elric. I might just steal it! With attribution, of course.

You are more than welcome Patrick. Pass it around. 🙂