Should Anjem Choudary be assassinated?

I ask partly in jest of course seeing as he called for the Popes whacking it seemed ok. His most recent decent into insanity can be seen here

No one in the United Kaliphate has the moral courage to do so.

Good folks came out in Lutton both muslim and non muslim and swept the pos’ers away I hope this “march” experiences the same. Sadly I imagine the pussy Choudary is drooling for that. It kills me how scum buckets like him are all gung ho for calling some kid to get killed or blown up but he himself is too much of a pussy to go martyr himself.

He isnt stupid, he is the future face of the United Kaliphate. Why would he risk it by martyring himself so soon?

From some Muslims in the to be affected area

The Wiltshire Islamic Cultural Centre said: ‘We unreservedly condemn this march and call on the organisers to not go ahead with it in the interests of public safety and the Muslims they claim to represent as well as to respect the rights of the people of Wootton Bassett and Wiltshire.
    ‘We will hold Anjum Choudary and al-Muhajiroun responsible for any backlash against any Muslim in Wiltshire or elsewhere as a result of their proposed irresponsible and irrational actions and any insecurity brought upon the majority peaceful Muslim population.’

250,000 sign ups on a petition too
    Mail

I guess Choudary rocked the boat a bit too hard and out comes the taqiyya.

6. jonolan says:

Could it really be called “assassination,” Alfie? When I set out poison for rats idon’t call it assassination; I call it exterminating vermin. As far as I can see, this would be no different.

I would have a harder time poisoning a rat.

My word choice had a couple of drivers. One being the history of the turd himself using it towards the Pope. Taking him out would be a public service to all of humanity.

9. Legend-11 says:

Whoever did it would be a hero to proud anglo-saxon christian Brits everywhere. Of course, the shitbag government would bang you away for life to appease the Muslims (while secretly applauding you for removing a thorn in their side), and they would would refuse you your well deserved political prisoner status – that is a no brainer.

Well you can take this to the bank…if the Doctor ever tells me I have six months to live….I will either take Choudary out or a similar Islamic extremist. I’d consider it an honour and a duty to Queen and country.

10. kafur says:

I too,( if I had news that I was terminally ill,) would go out and kill as many extremist ragheads as I could. As said b4, it would be an honour to do it for Englands freedom.

11. jonolan says:

Sadly, the attitudes espoused by Legend-11 and Kafur are part of the reason – along with the comparative fecundity of Muslims – that the raghead vermin are winning in Europe and England.

Too many people are unwilling to do what needs to be done because doing so will cost them, whereas the Muslim filth have no such cowardice.

Things like Choudary, his brood, and any who support them either actively or tacitly need to be exterminated now, not some time later when doing so won’t cost you any comforts.