Dhimmi?Dummy?Thinker! Swimsuit Issue

From CityJournal

“Burqinis” notwithstanding, France isn’t being Islamized.

This summer, a woman of Arab descent tried to enter a Paris swimming pool wearing a head-to-toe black swimsuit dubbed a “burqini” and was expelled. The episode rekindled the “veil controversy” of 2005, when the French Parliament, at President Jacques Chirac’s urging, unanimously passed a law forbidding students to wear any “intrusive religious signs” in schools. The Jewish yarmulke and the Christian cross were tolerated, if kept small and discreet, but not the Islamic veil—which was the law’s real focus. The veil law, a not-so-subtle attempt to prevent the Islamization of France, implied that French society had become besieged by its 4 or 5 million Muslims, and observers might draw the same conclusion from the burqini incident.

The rest of this article provides a contrasting picture to that one is often confronted with. II for one do not believe either side of the argument as being fully true. There is clearly a number of issues facing France that is directly tied to it’s Muslim populace. It is equally true though, and often overlooked ,that not every thing a Muslim person does in France is in the name of Islamic Jihad.

I offer it up for you the viewer.No matter what I can recommend this article as excellent and a near must read for those that have a stake in the issues at hand

CityJournal

“Burqinis” notwithstanding, France isn’t being Islamized.”

Wanna bet?

Read the full article. Also note my comment in the post regards not buying it all. For example the street blockages which you’ve shared links and images about.On the other hand there was the bus mugging story a while back that was all the rage. The kids involved highlighted as Islamist thugs. They were/are just urban a##holes. There is a big problem there (and elsewhere) but part of the problem is perversion of reality.

The perversion is the illusion that everything is fine and dandy. Sad part is that France is actually tougher on this than the UK. France has a greater muslim population but the UK will fall first. Its like the UK is trying to beat every other euro nation.

I also you are getting fed up with Dodger. Good move. If the drone didnt ban me for nothing playing his game, I would have followed DR’s lead. He is a marxist just like al-Thuggy.

The Philippine jihad also just kicked up a notch even after all the capitulation by the government. Coming soon to France and the rest of Eurabia.

Also feel free to send non France comments to the In2theOpen page.(visible in header)

“Is that in regards to the election violence? I saw something but it was a very meager piece without details. Geographically I thought it had to be the Islamist terror areas.”

Isnt that always the case?

“I actually think if France stays right they’ll do ok. I don’t know where I stand on the UK and their myriad of problems. Tory victory probably wouldn’t hurt but I don’t know if I see it serving as a great help.”

You still have the demographics problem. Doesnt matter how right you are if the native population has a negative birthrate and the immigrant population doesnt. Numbers dont lie. Besides, what is right here in the US, isnt the same thing there. Chirac was on the right and as for Sarkozy, well he supports the Mediterranean Union. There is only one high profile Euro politician that gets it and thats Geert Wilder.

Well from the linked CityJournal article:

As traditional French couples keep having children—making France an anomaly on the European continent, with more than two children per couple and rising—demography and mixed marriages are not playing in the Arabs’ favor. Immigration from Arab countries has come to a stop, now replaced by immigration from sub-Saharan Africa. Just as other immigrants have done, the Arabs brought new elements into the French cultural mix, influencing popular music, food, attitudes, and vocabulary. But the typical young French Arab returning to his ancestral land for a summer vacation is shocked to realize how French he has become. This self-discovery has been the theme of many movies directed by French Arabs, such as Rabah Ameur-Zaïmeche’s Bled Number One.

You are confusing Arabs with muslims. You dont have to be an Arab to be a muslim and in a mix marriage with a muslim, the kids will be muslims ant usually the spouse will convert to islam, especially the woman. And as the EU becomes more and more integrated, the borders wont matter. And if this Mediterranean Union goes through, it will just speed up the procress.