Dhimmi ? Dummy ? Thinker ! Oh Canada oh Canada…

rodin_thinker_detailI was scanning a number of online media from the Great White North and came across a piece in the National Post.It was about the latest immigration booklet that has come out. In it Canada has taken a stand against things like honor killings and other cultural/religious barbarities.

This part really threw me.

Although Liberal immigration critic Maurizio Bevilacqua said he welcomes the firm language regarding the equality of men and women, he said the document should be assessed not only for what it includes, but also for what it excludes.

“Why wasn’t white-collar crime mentioned, for example?” Mr. Bevilacqua said. “This must be what the current government wanted to highlight and prioritize.”

For Mr. Muhammad, the new guide is a stepping stone that should be bolstered by stricter immigration processes.

“Canada needs to be more thorough in checking people’s background because right now, as it stands, lots of people who support honour killings can slip into the system,” he said. “Let people take offence. People who come to Canada must be law-abiding citizens.”

Ok the Muslim guy is for it and the lefty canuck is wondering about stock traders?

National Post

If you really have to go through this because of a religion, why even let them in the first place. Immigration isnt a right. All Canada has to do is look at Eurabia to see what it will come to. Do they really want no go areas and women scared to go uncovered in fear of being assaulted and raped? Or how about nightly car-b-ques like in France? islam brings nothing but misery.

Opps was that too “islamophobic”? 🙂

2. wickle says:

Well, really, do you want any more stock traders? The guy has a point.

3. Well there goes Elric, holding back again…

Elric you miss the point of the post. The liberal multiculturalists are the ones that set the stage and as illustrated here they’re up to do it again. In the meantime there are Muslims who seek the harsher immigration terms that would help assure the safety of all. They also take a stand consistent with assimilation being a good thing.
    As for your other points we’ve covered thos over and over and you don’t get to rehash.

Patrick,

I tend not to be PC, its a killer as we saw in Fort Hood.
    this comment approved as it’s a response to Patrick.You stay in moderation though since you imply I’ve got Ft Hood blood on my hands as well as other incidents.-Alfie

So whats a Dhimmi anyway Alfie? Kinda funny you use the term in the series but kinda never mention what it is and get mad when awesome posters like me point what the term is. 🙂

So what is a Dhimmi? Is it a good thing? A bad thing? Something created by Mo-bomb-ed to oppress non Muslims? 🙂

I love it that I go straight to moderation. I must be doing something right. Did I hurt your feelings because I made fun of you because you dont think Mo-bomb-ed played a significant role in shaping islam? Is that it? 🙂

Dhimmi isn’t a good thing for a short answer. As for the series it is used in direct contrast to the misuse by you and those like you that label anyone that makes an effort to analyze Islam and Muslims through a lens other than the one you use.Seeing as the series has in the past led you to label me a dhimmi I think I made a good choice in the title selection

“No, you go to moderation because you implied I condone acts of violence against people, specifically the US personnel at Ft Hood.”

Thats a lie and you know it. I never said you condoned it. I said with your attitude towards “islamophobia” its people like that created the atmospheree where people are scared to report devote muslims out of fear, not that you condone the shootings.
    Sorry Elric but that just reaffirms your previous. Implied was the word I used and I did so because that is what you did

“Dhimmi isn’t a good thing for a short answer. As for the series it is used in direct contrast to the misuse by you and those like you that label anyone that makes an effort to analyze Islam and Muslims through a lens other than the one you use.”

If it isnt a good thing, why did Mo-bomb-ed create it and islam kept it through the ages? 🙂
    Its broader meaning is consistent with other cultures treatment of others.That doesn’t make it a good thing. I’m just saying one can step back and see it. I’m not asking anyone to like it.

8. Charlie says:

We have the same liberal idiots here too, constantly going on about how immigration will attract the brightest and the best to our nation. I wasn’t convinced at first but history has shown that since the start of mass immigration the murder rate in the UK has tripled, 20% of all prisoners are foreign born and just under 20% of all murderers are foreigners so we’re certainly getting the best at something.

But I’m still waiting for the next Einstein.

Muslims in Canada going to Somalia to join jihad

Canada welcomes in immigrants and ends up becoming a center for jihad recruitment, eh? “Officials worried group in Canada went to join Islamic radicals in Somalia,” by Stewart Bell for the National Post, November 16 (thanks to Kim):

Good reason for stricter rules in Canada

I never implied that you condoned the acts. Wickle is really rubbing off on you.