In2 HRW,Emphasis on watch I guess…

Human Rights Watch is a quirky bunch if you ask me. On one hand I actually admire their efforts in the corners of the world speaking up for human rights. I have another hand though and it’s used for scratching my head when I see stories like this.

“The extrajudicial killing of Mr Yusuf in police custody is a shocking example of the brazen contempt by the Nigerian police for the rule of law,” said Human Rights Watch’s Eric Guttschuss.

Another Human Rights Watch researcher, Corinne Dufka, told AP news agency: “The Nigerian authorities must act immediately to investigate and hold to account all those responsible for this unlawful killing and any others associated with the recent violence in northern Nigeria.” BBC

The guy the Nigerian security forces whacked is a subhuman piece of shit that deserves death many times over. So do his followers who have been hellbent on terrorizing a region and standing in direct violent opposition to the sovereignty of Nigeria. Investigate who killed this piece of dung ? Fuck that ! Only if you’re looking to give them a medal.

“On one hand I actually admire their efforts in the corners of the world speaking up for human rights.”

They do? Outside the Palis, who do they really go to bat for?

Do your research dude. They’ve been all over the place on elections etc. Now are the poster children for pro America,right of center thought ? Hell no.

“Now are the poster children for pro America,right of center thought ? Hell no.”

No, they are a leftist, anti Semitic organization. That you are puzzled by this means you need to do your own research dude. Also good job whitewashing the article by not mentioning another islamic insurgence in yet another country.

Well that’s only because I’m not a phobe like you Elric who wants to see boogeymen everywhere and deny that there are actions afoot worldwide to put down the nutters.

Already with the labeling because you cant defend your position? I expect that from Dodger but surely you can do better than that. 🙂

Not at all. In fact it is very consistent with my past. I’m more than willing to concede there are Islamists and that there are Muslims and others fighting them. You and yours will never do that. They only get mad at the LAT for writing a foolish puff piece.

“I’m more than willing to concede there are Islamists and that there are Muslims and others fighting them.”

My thats is mighty big of you.

“and that there are Muslims and others fighting them.”

Oh yeah, thats right. Muslims got pissed because the Taliban blew up a mosque. But when not muslims are targets, they could give a rats ass. Going back to that line I see. Still as weak an argument as ever.

You can call the truth a lie or even weak but it does not alter it from being the truth.

The truth that muslims fight muslims that attack them. Yeah but so what? Whats that prove? Nothing. When they attack muslims for burning down churches, now that is actually something. But I do understand. With your position, you really dont have much to work with.

10. The Red Pill says:

Elric: “But when not muslims are targets, they could give a rats ass.”

Except for the multiple times I have shown you proof to the contrary.

11. The Red Pill says:

“When they attack muslims for burning down churches, now that is actually something.”

What about helping Christians rebuild churches that Muslim extremeists have ruined? Is that actually something?

Sure DOI. They get more riled up over cartoons, teddy bears,Israel and comments the Pope makes. But I am sure all the non muslims in islamic lands are comforted by your “proof”.

Im sure Human Rights Watch is on top of this.

But hey, its what their “prophet” did so its all good right?

I know Fray wont let that one go through. Hope Im proven wrong for once. 🙂

There seems to be some indications that the girls are not the brides.

16. The Red Pill says:

Who is the “they” you are referring to, Elric?

17. The Red Pill says:

Maybe you didn’t notice the ? at the end of those sentences, Elric.

That makes them questions.

Actually you might be right. Apparently they are stand in’s. Maybe they werent following their prophet after all.

19. The Red Pill says:

Elric, the correct reply is “Actually, you might be right. Apparently they are stand in’s. Which means that I was wrong. I overgeneralized and took Weaselzippers at it’s word without doing the proper research.”

Oh, and there are a couple of questions below that are awaiting your attention.