In2 Shut Up or I’m gonna swan you…

A man grabbed a live swan by the neck and used it as a weapon to attack his opponent during an altercation by the bank of a river in Munich.

Speigel

I’m sorry animal lovers but that is funny.

1. wickle says:

Who even thinks of this?

If I were in some kind of fight, I think I’d be more likely to use my fists than a swan.

You’re right … this is funny. Thanks for sharing.

2. Marc says:

I’d of preferred a canada goose over a swan in any such fight. But yes. still funny.

The swan was unharmed btw and apparently swam away. I have a couple of sites nearby where I see swans fairly regular. I can’t imagine picking one up and swinging it. As for a canada goose I’d swing one of those,of course it’d be at other canada geese. I hate those things. Thx for stopping by and I’m happy if the story provides a little levity to the world.

4. wickle says:

I challenge you to a duel … You may choose the weapons. Poultry or waterfowl?

Sorry, I’m just having a lot of fun with this.

Was it a Monty Python thing when the people were hopping around slapping people with fish ? And I do mean MP as opposed to Veggie Tales Jonah/Ninevah thing. Now I’m just sharing my depth.

6. wickle says:

That does sound familiar … I admit, my mind went first to “Jonah,” too, when you mentioned fish-slapping. I’ve seen a lot more Veggie Tales recently than Monty Python.

7. onemom says:

As a person who recently wrote a blog piece about the swan family we’ve been watching outside our home for many weeks now (from nest building to the arrival of the babies), and the amazing picture of commitment and dedication that swans provide, I am appalled at this story. You say the “swan was unharmed and apparently swam away” … of course, who knows what happened to that swan from there.

I realize I am being the party-pooper here, but I don’t think it’s funny when anyone abuses God’s creation. Sorry guys.

onemom. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I must say although I appreciate your perspective I still say the story provides some levity. This sharing and ones like it in the past were also meant to carry a message more along the lines of your view,although I picked those that has some strangeness to them.
    For what it’s worth the man that used the swan as a weapon is apparently being prosecuted for it.

9. Marc says:

and for your viewing pleasure.