This post is to poke fun at one of my blogroll friends. Rutherford, a passionate progressive, takes a lot of heat over at his place for his politics and his allies. November 7th could be a new dawn for him and I wanted to support that.
- The economy,directly- Rutherford is self employed in a sector that has taken a hit. Romney far more likely turn it around. Also if R does super at least Romney won’t tax his skin off him .
- The economy,indirectly- Rutherford is a consumer as much as any American. Romney offers a better chance to improve that.
- Won’t have to defend Barack Obama’s administration any longer.
- Will be able to regurge msnbc propaganda about Willard on a daily basis as opposed to the three / week schedule he’s on now.
- Needs more humor in his life,can laugh at Romney proponents when manna fails to fall from Heaven within Mitt’s first 100 days.
- Seriously what is better for a progressive,an alleged progressive in office or an evil GOPher?
- Again on the humor front. Seriously? Jon Stewart et al + POTUS Mitt Romney. Stuff writes itself.